Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Does anyone else hate almost all the characters?

• 54 results
    phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By phantomzxro

I don't know i found bonnie to be great and loved her character. marshall was pretty darn cool as well, the old gunslinger in mexico was cool. Some other side characters was good well others I  just did not care for and that was mainly everyone else in mexico. But i would say it fits the game because not everyone you meet in the west should be likeable characters. The only big problem i find was in mexico you fell into that rockstar mobster trap of working for a shady guy who promises you stuff mission after mission but never delivers which equals in a waste  of time and a few more dead shady guys.
    monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By monkeyking1969

Like any good game the characters are brushed with broad strokes.  The very fact that many players can name several characters off the top of their head is testament to the quality.  Are they great characters? No.  But you can sure remember them, unlike in many other games.     

ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By ShinjiEx

Best part of the game was the characters as with all Rockstar games...

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By MrKlorox

Nope. Some of them are pretty poorly acted (I'm a redneck accent elitist) but I don't think they're all shitty characters.

Also the morally corrupt ones are that way for story context. You're supposed not to identify with them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.