Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

RF:G Rebuild Questions

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MistaSparkle

So ive been playing RF:G for a while now and have been getting used to demolishing everything in sight, and lately i kind of saw some structures i could have sworn i blew up that returned after not visiting them for a while. I don't want to play the game and at the end have to strt over cuz everything is gone. Is there a way to rebuild structures or maybe do they come back after some time? Plz help thx!

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By SpinCookie

I think buildings that aren't marked as targets on your map come back eventually if you destroy them.  Anything that your map says to blow up shouldn't come back, and if it does don't worry, you already got the morale and lowered EDF control the first time you did it.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

Can you complain about building reconstructing?  It means you get to blow them up again, and I think we can all agree that Red Faction Guerrilla does that pretty well.  = D

As to your question, though, I think that non-priority buildings do rebuild over time...but I haven't seen it happen in my game yet.  It's a complete barren wasteland of nothingness at this point...and I still enjoy it.  = D
    MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MistaSparkle
    @jakob187: Oh no im not complaining im wanting for them to come back i was just wnodering if i was hallucinating for some reason. Thanks for the help.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.