Did anyone else order from Capcom Store? ETA?

#1 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

My copy of RE6 Antholoy (+motherfuckin free Umbrella Corps' umbrella) apparently shipped on Friday. I'm wondering whether it'll come in today..

-I'm in Canada (Toronto, to be more precise)

-I didn't get any tracking options, I think I went for the cheapest shipping option

Is there anyone else who ordered from Capcpom Store who's order was shipped around Friday and has already arrived? Getting antsy here..

#2 Posted by damanzan (3 posts) -

@RainVillain:

I'm still waiting for mine (canada, Quebec)

Ordered september 25th. Got a message saying ti was shipped on 26th.

Talk about a bad idea to "pre-order" from the Capcom store. I'll wait a few more days and do a claim back to Visa.

I sent them an e-mail to cancel my order, and they told me it was already ship so they can't cancel it. If I want a refund I need to refuse the package when delivered.

I'm just not sure how the claim back works with Visa, I never had to use that before so... (and I'm ordering ALOT online).

*&?%$# Capcom

#3 Edited by RainVillain (480 posts) -

@damanzan: That's insane! I too cancelled my order a couple days before release but they shipped it anyways.. only AFTER having received the "your item has now shipped" did I receive any acknowledgment from capcom about the cancellation. So, just like you I have to "refuse" the order, or re-send it when it gets here.

*&?%$# Capcom

edit: and please keep me posted on when your game arrives.

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18911 posts) -

I've heard the Capcom store isn't good at all. Never ordered from them and I never will.

#5 Edited by hope22335 (6 posts) -

Same boat here.

My RE6 order shipped out (to Toronto) on September 24th....

I will never order from Capcom Store again...

#6 Posted by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

I've heard the Capcom store isn't good at all. Never ordered from them and I never will.

Yea, it's not great for games if you're expecting to play them as soon as, but it's fine for CE's, Lim-Ed's and general Capcom memorabilia.

#7 Posted by hope22335 (6 posts) -

@Wong_Fei_Hung:

The only reason I buy from the Capcom Store is because of the freaking umbrella.....lol

#8 Posted by DoctorWatson (1 posts) -

Has anyone received their order yet? Today marks 3 weeks since I got the email saying it was shipped out. (BC Canada)

#9 Posted by damanzan (3 posts) -

@DoctorWatson:

Nothing here as well (canada, quebec)

I bought it from wal-mart instead. Capcom can insert their umbrellas where it smell funny.

I'll call Visa on my lunch break and ask them to cancel the transaction.

#10 Posted by Mesoian (1573 posts) -

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE CAPCOM STORE. THOSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

They burned me on the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release, they burned me on the apology for the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release. Those people are fucking incompetent.

#11 Posted by hope22335 (6 posts) -

@Mesoian said:

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE CAPCOM STORE. THOSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

They burned me on the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release, they burned me on the apology for the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release. Those people are fucking incompetent.

So how long did it take you to receive your order?

#12 Posted by hope22335 (6 posts) -

btw, we are not alone

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/64290340

#13 Posted by Mesoian (1573 posts) -

@hope22335 said:

@Mesoian said:

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE CAPCOM STORE. THOSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

They burned me on the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release, they burned me on the apology for the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release. Those people are fucking incompetent.

So how long did it take you to receive your order?

A week past the launch date. Then, as an apology, they were supposed to send everyone who's orders were late a copy of the Brady Games Guide. They never sent it.

#14 Posted by hope22335 (6 posts) -

@Mesoian: @Mesoian said:

@hope22335 said:

@Mesoian said:

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE CAPCOM STORE. THOSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

They burned me on the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release, they burned me on the apology for the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch release. Those people are fucking incompetent.

So how long did it take you to receive your order?

A week past the launch date. Then, as an apology, they were supposed to send everyone who's orders were late a copy of the Brady Games Guide. They never sent it.

o well, at least you got the game at the end and I am still waiting for it to show up in my mailbox...

#15 Posted by hope22335 (6 posts) -

@DoctorWatson said:

Has anyone received their order yet? Today marks 3 weeks since I got the email saying it was shipped out. (BC Canada)

Nope (Canada, Toronto)

#16 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

It REALLY sucks that we are all still waiting.. but I take comfort in knowing I'm not the only one.

Is anyone else going to return their copy when it arrives? I'm a little confused by their return process. I suppose WE have to pay for shipping it back to them, right?

#17 Edited by damanzan (3 posts) -

Just received mine (canada quebec). It was shipped septembre 26th

My girlfriend was home, so she accepted the package. Not sure what I'll do.

Or I return it for a refund, and loose that damned umbrella. Or I try to return the game to wal-mart (they probably won't accept it). Or sell the game to someone else.

Good luck guys, there is still hopes :P

#18 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

Yup mine came in too. It was poetic receiving the umbrella in the middle of the storm.

I've decided to keep it. I'm actually enjoying the game quite a bit! It's big and dumb, really dumb, but having a blast with it. Except for Jake's second chapter. That's the worst thing I've played in years.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.