Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

Which Resident Evil do you like better

• 52 results
    demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By demonbear
    @groin said:
    " WHAT ARE YOU SELLIN', STRANGAH? "
    This. I mean, I loved the old RE, its in fact the very first PS1 game I played back in the days. RE2 is one of the console game i've played the most. But the 4th is just fantastic. To this day, I STILL can't believe a gamecube game could look this good.
    Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Marz

I have a special place in my heart for Code Veronica.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#53  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I actually like every Resident Evil game that isn't a spinoff or Code Veronica. But of the options listed, Resident Evil 4 is probably the best, all things considered.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.