4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 13 releases and 0 DLC

Streamlined Survival Horror 0

Your spine shakes with chills as your heart begins to race. Your mind wanders with the fear of the unknown, and just when you think you were safe from whatever hunts you, you feel it’s grip across your throat. It’s almost Halloween, and you know what that means, a series of reviews on some of the scariest horror games out there today! Welcome to my 13 days of horror reviews, where we honor the creepy, the kooky, the mysterious and spooky side of video games, both past and present. Today, we lo...

One of my first Playstation experiences 0

Capcom's Resident Evil Franchise is by now a house hold name. The hit franchise is one experience many gammers have had. Ever since I played through the original version on the Playstation, I've been in love with the series ever since. The graphics for their time were amazing and the control was awesome. Not too mention the atmosphere and the suspence of not knowing what might be around the corner always had me coming back for more and more. This was probably the first game that had me hooked to...