Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Rock Band 2 Drums in Guitar Hero: World Tour

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By choffy21

Yeah, I'm that guy. How exactly does it work? I'm thinking of getting Rock Band 2 Band Kit for my new PS3 since it's only $89.88 at Sam's Club, but I don't know how it would work with Guitar Hero's five not drums.

So, how does it work exactly?

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

It works fine, honestly. It converts the 5-track chart to a 4-track one. So, yeah, you won't have any empty or duplicate pads on the drums. Still, I find Guitar Hero in general to not have a great drumming component, so don't be surprised if you find the playing to be a bit unresponsive. However, buying Rock Band 2 is definitely a great choice.

DarkFlow83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DarkFlow83

It only shows the four pads that on on your drums.  It basically acts like the other ones are not there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.