Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band Unplugged

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Rock Band Unplugged is a portable version of Harmonix's famous music games, Amplitude and Frequency, with a Rock Band theme and visual design. It was developed by both Backbone Entertainment and Harmonix.

Does Anyone Know About A Download Version?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb

I really want to buy Rock Band Unplugged but I'm also considering the upgrade to PSP Go and while I won't be selling my old PSP, it seems a bit dumb buying a UMD and then a UMD-less system. I appreciate Sony are looking into ways UMD owners might be able to claim downloads but - alas - I was just wondering if anyone had read or heard a snippet anywhere signalling a downloadable version of Unplugged.

I have asked Google by the way.

Thanks in advance.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Theres a good source for this here. At least as good as your gonna get I think.

Here's just one of the quotes from the link:

"Actually RBU is already pretty much Go confirmed considering someone played it on a PSP Go at E3."

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb
    @JJWeatherman: Hey I appreciate that. Thanks. I guess I'm just going to keep holding off until some kind of announcement is made then. Seeing as Sony made a pretty big deal announcing the game it seems like it would end up on the Go catalogue. I guess it's just a case of when. They could have put it up right now and it would still be there for the Go's launch but it seems like they want to make a "splash" by having a massive Playstation Store update on October 1st. Either that or I guess they might "stutter" releases.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @get2sammyb:  Yeah, there actually is that Rock Band Unplugged PSP bundle commin out. So I imagine since "most" third-party games are suppose to be coming to the store, then RBU would almost definitely be there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.