No recent wiki edits to this page.
The game opens with Sam and Max trapped in some kind of torture device. As their doom draws ever closer, Sam reminds Max of how they got there in the first place. The living dead are running amok in the streets, but it's not until a zombie makes of with the treasured hand of Jessie James that the duo get involved. Their detective skills show them to a mysterious castle in Stuttgart, Germany. After tricking their way past Agent Superball yet again they enter the castle, which turns out to be a rave host by an emo vampire named Jurgan. Jurgan explains that the zombies are attracted to his "incomparible style", so Sam and Max set up a series of events to make Jurgan seem less hip. After Jurgan storms off the two confront him in his room, only to be trapped in the device they were in at the beginning. Before the can escape though, they are killed and turn into zombies themselves. But even death can't stop Sam and Max, and the pair eventually return to life with the help of the Frankenstein-like monster created by Jurgan. The pair confront the vampire again and this time emerge victorious. But before the episode ends their neighbour, Flint Paper, busts in and tells them Bosco has gone missing.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or better (3 GHz Pentium® 4 or equivalent recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 310 MB
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 8.1 compliant video card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX® 8.1 sound device
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® Version 9.0c or better (DirectX updater included)
- Controller Support: Yes
- No internet connection required to play