A Sandwich - The coonce method

Posted by Lashe (1266 posts) -

At the request of PeasForFees in this thread.

Coonce's guide to making a sandwich:

1.  Get some bread

2.  Pay your fridge for some cheese

3.  Thanks fridge!

4.  Toaster on

5.  Throw toast in the toaster!

6.  Toast the toast

7.  No assembly necessary.

Note: I did not burn the toast, I should have admittedly for authenticity but I totally wanted a cheese toasty after all this.
#1 Edited by Lashe (1266 posts) -

At the request of PeasForFees in this thread.

Coonce's guide to making a sandwich:

1.  Get some bread

2.  Pay your fridge for some cheese

3.  Thanks fridge!

4.  Toaster on

5.  Throw toast in the toaster!

6.  Toast the toast

7.  No assembly necessary.

Note: I did not burn the toast, I should have admittedly for authenticity but I totally wanted a cheese toasty after all this.
#2 Posted by Dalai (7069 posts) -

My fridge charges me way too much for cheese.

#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Dalai said:
" My fridge charges me way too much for cheese. "
Mine too.
#4 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

Stole my thread and my idea, but I don't mind at least you did the pictures like i reccomended, oh and woah Scottish money! looks weird

#5 Posted by Jiggah (308 posts) -

It sounds like toast with cheese on the side.  Does a sandwich not require something between the two slices of bread?

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

Since when do you put toast in a toaster?

#7 Posted by Lashe (1266 posts) -
@PeasForFees: sorry man it wasn't meant to be a steal, you just asked someone to do it and I did it. Just figured I'd blog it - wasn't meaning to take any such credit =P I'll edit you in a shout
#8 Posted by jakob187 (21757 posts) -

Pounds look odd...like a wine label or something.

Anyways, great blog, and even greater point.  Coonce doesn't know SHIT about sandwiches!  He knows a lot about websites, though.
#9 Posted by killdave (1073 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" Since when do you put toast in a toaster? "
giggity giggity
#10 Edited by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -
@jakob187: English

Scottish ten pound note
#11 Posted by jakob187 (21757 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" Since when do you put toast in a toaster? "
Dood, good point.  By Coonce's directions, you have to have burnt bread for a sandwich...
#12 Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -

omgz. ridic.

#13 Posted by Lashe (1266 posts) -
@coonce: True. There really should be better things to do at 1am while waiting on the Endurance Run =P
#14 Edited by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -

Coonces guide to making a sandwich is available for anyone to edit and publish. Awesome.

*edits guide*

I may come back to it later and make more edits. Or I may forget about it completely and never visit it again.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -
@MattyFTM: Do not touch that guide, infact I don't like what you've done allready, delete it.
#16 Edited by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -
@PeasForFees said:
" @MattyFTM: Do not touch that guide, infact I don't like what you've done allready, delete it. "
You can delete it if you want. It's editable by ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

But I will be back, ruining your godly sandwich page once again. MUHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.