No recent wiki edits to this page.
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops is a third-person shooter created by German developers, Black Lion Studios and published by Viva Media. The game features two protagonists who can be switched at any time by the player in order to complete a variety of missions.
The year is 2025 and as the world's natural resources are dwindling, warlords and dictators are rising to power in underdeveloped countries across the globe. Highly advanced, American-made weapons systems are finding their way into the hands of these warlords despite an official arms embargo. In response, ISA secret agent Captain Myra Lee and Delta Force operator Captain Aron Alvarez are put together under a new unit codenamed "Shadow Harvest" to find the source of these weapons and shut down both the dictators who wield them and the people who are supplying them. But as Lee and Alvarez dig deeper, they discover a global conspiracy that threatens to engulf them both.
The developers claim that Myra Lee and Aron Alvarez play differently, with "very specific and fully fleshed out sets of skills, preferences and abilities." Players can switch between Aron for a more combat-based solution or Myra for a more stealthy approach.
- Prologue: Fiery Horizon
- Chapter 01: Mosquito Venom
- Chapter 02: Silent Anvil
- Chapter 03: Infernal Sands
- Chapter 04: Mog Rendezvous
- Chapter 05: Welcome Aboard
- Chapter 06: Raging Intelligence
- Chapter 07: Tagged warlord
- Chapter 08: Ping Tracker
- Chapter 09: Malicious Bling
- Chapter 10: Distress Flag
- Chapter 11: Mala Vista
- Chapter 12: Golden Promise
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel 3.2 GHz (or equivalent)
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: 256 MB nVidia GeForce 9600GT (or equivalent)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400 (or better)
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 260 GTX / AMD ATI Radeon 4870 (or better)