legend's Wander to Kyozou (PlayStation 2) review

Ah, Nostalgia

Review/Rant: I feel a great sense of nostalgia whenever I think about this game. Few other game immersed me completely in their world as this game did. This an incredible feat considering that the main character only says one word over and over throughout the whole game (Agro). Other characters have very limited dialogue. The gameplay comprises of a series of boss fights, say HUUUGE boss fights, with a few platforming segments and horseback riding through vast environments to get to those boss fights and platforming segments.  This is it really. It might not sound so good on paper but the ICO Team managed to make one of the best games ever created with this simple idea.

Closing Comment: If you haven't played this game and you think you know what an epic boss fight is, think again.

This game in one word: Epic