3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

It’s a game for the hardcore fans that love complex and challenging strategy RPGs 0

If there is one thing that bothers me when it comes to living in the UK, it’s the late releases of RPGs. Before the 3DS arrived, I was happy to import the vast amount of DS RPGs that were released across the shore in America. The DS was region-free, so I had nothing stopping me but my bank balance to ship these titles to my home and play them. Sadly, I cannot do that now, because Nintendo decided to lock the 3DS for whatever reason, so now I am left playing the waiting game with the rest of Euro...