Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

Part Member S-Links

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ll_Exile_ll

Like many people, I watched and loved the Persona 4 endurance, and have now decided to try out Persona 3. I am about 10 hours in, and am really enjoying it so far, save for a few annoyances like having no control over the party. I was just wondering, do you get social links for your individual party members in this game. If I remember correctly, by this point in P4, Vinny and Jeff had like level 2 or 3 S-links with all their current party members, and I haven't initiated any in P3. 

PS: I am playing FES, and no I do not have a PSP.

Char12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Char12

You get S-Links with the girls, but you need to max out a certain stat depending on which one, and for Mitsuru you also have to be first place on one exam. As for the uys sorry no S-Links. If you had P3P and played as the Female MC you could S-Link with the the whole party.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ll_Exile_ll
    @Char12
    OK thanks, that a little disappointing, but whatever. I was half expecting to be disappointed with some aspects of this game because, even though I didn't personally play P4, it feels like i did and anytime you play a sequel first and then go back to prior games in the series, some aspects can feel wanting (I had the same problem with Morrowind after playing Oblivion first) Though, like I said, I am really liking P3 so far and can see myself putting in crazy amounts of time.
    Char12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Char12

The story in P3 takes much longer to start up than P4, but by the end it get pretty intense, but I pefer P4 myslef. Then again I know a few people who pefer the darker story of P3.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By coakroach

Do everything Elizabeth tells you to do (at least thats what I should have done in P3P, not sure if that stuff is even in the original game)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.