Never More - P4 "Rebirth" Album: October 26

• 74 results
#51 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19395 posts) -

Man, it'd be awesome if some of these songs played in the Vita game.

#52 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

Necro post? Awesome, the OP made me laugh hard once again.

#53 Posted by Devoid (429 posts) -

Wow, this turned out pretty great. I'd import it.. If I wasn't so damn poor. :(

#54 Posted by Turambar (6920 posts) -

God fucking damnit Meguro you sexy man.
#55 Posted by Turambar (6920 posts) -
@khidi said:

If the rest is like the teasers and P3 Reincarnation then it will be more than worth its price. (Just listen deep breath from the game ost and then the reincarnation version)

Thanks thehexeditor for reminding me of the best ending ever (imo), just listening the song almost makes me cry, part joy part sadness, it was around 3 at night when I got through P3 after dying at the last boss (after what,over 60mins?), then beat it and the ending I got, sorry I got something in my eye, I'M NOT CRYING T_T.

Christ, I've been looking for that image for you have no idea how long.  Do you have a version where the left side isn't cut off?  Or is that the full image?
#56 Edited by Rapid (1431 posts) -

Wonder if they will use the remix in Persona 4 Golden

I also like the Live Concerts they do. I would love to go to a Persona concert

#57 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1613 posts) -

It's around on some message boards if you know where to look. I'm not going to link but you can find if you look hard enough.

#58 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: @metalsnakezero: Oh gawd that is so good. Wish it were a drug so I could put it in my veins.

#59 Edited by Vexxan (4619 posts) -

Boy am I importing this album.  GODLIKE!

#60 Posted by Venatio (4493 posts) -

After listening to some of it, it's fucking great!

#61 Edited by khidi (37 posts) -

Well damn, its even better than I thought (seriously, I love this stuff, freaking awesome work). Gotta buy this as soon as I can.

@Turambar: Sadly I don't remember where I found this and I have no idea if that is the full image, tried to look for it quickly but had no luck.

#62 Posted by QuistisTrepe (628 posts) -

Ugh....they took a perfectly good OST and completely destroyed it. Passing on this.

#63 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (786 posts) -

I cannot get enough of Like a dream come true. It's amazing.

#64 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I thought this was much later in the year or around the time P4P was released 

God damnit, my wallet's leaking.

#65 Posted by Kucheeky (263 posts) -

Mmm, this is delicious. I still prefer the originals, but these remixes are simply amazing.

#66 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I want to watch the P4 ER again...i hate you guys

#67 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -

@Captain_Felafel said:

It's around on some message boards if you know where to look. I'm not going to link but you can find if you look hard enough.

You're a god damn tease!

In all seriousness though I completely forgot about this, what a pleasant surprise. No doubt I can find the whole thing on Youtube at this point...

Oh lawd, 28 seconds into "I'll Face Myself" and I'm sold.

#68 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1613 posts) -

@WatanabeKazuma said:

@Captain_Felafel said:

You're a god damn tease!

In all seriousness though I completely forgot about this, what a pleasant surprise. No doubt I can find the whole thing on Youtube at this point...

Oh lawd, 28 seconds into "I'll Face Myself" and I'm sold.

I just don't want to get in trouble for linking to a site that supports piracy, that's all. You're welcome to PM me though! :P

#69 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1776 posts) -

@PerfidiousSinn said:

I cannot get enough of Like a dream come true. It's amazing.

Oh man, so good.

#70 Posted by supermike6 (3656 posts) -

Just downloaded it because I'm a filthy pirate, and I'm loving it!

#71 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2060 posts) -

I want to play P4 again... Maybe I should try playing a new game plus on hard and not be allowed to use Yoshitsune either.

#72 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

way too easy to find online. really like what i am hearing so far.

#73 Posted by kuz101 (210 posts) -

I'm stupid happy after listening to these.

#74 Posted by DiscoDuck8k (499 posts) -

Almost forgot about this. I'll Face Myself is now on repeat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.