Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Persona 4 HUD for Rainmeter

Psycosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By Psycosis
    http://www.customize.org/rainmeter/skins/75009     

I made this ages ago, but neglected to upload it due to my over-perfectionist nature, I saw another one of these floating around the internets, however, this one has a few more features: 

•  RainbowHud: This is the time and date in the top right corner, I couldn't get the weather code working so instead I changed that part to a clock, the text changes from Nighttime, Early Morning, Morning, Lunchtime, Afternoon, After School and Evening, depending on the time. The format is Day/Month, to change this, just open the .ini and near the bottom in [MeterDate], change Text="%1/%2" to Text="%2/%1"

• Boxhud: This is where the locations would be in the game's HUD, here I've changed it to display iTunes information, song title, album, artist and progress.

• RecyclerHud: This is the loading graphic, repurposed into a recycle bin, the card will glow yellow whenever there is something in the recycle bin.

• HealthHud: This is the HP/SP display within battles. Here there are a few different things to display.
    1. CPURam - Health is CPU usage, SP is Ram usage
    2. DriveSpace- Health is the amount of space left in the C drive, SP is total space
    3. Battery- Health is the lifetime of the battery (when plugged in, this will read 99:59), SP is the percentage of the battery.
    4. Drive&Battery- Simply combines the previous two, Health is the amount of space left in the C drive, SP is the percentage of the battery.

All of these are defaulted to Souji, to change the character, open the .ini and in the [Variables] section, change the variable Char to whomever you want, the possible options are 'Souji', 'Yosuke', 'Chie', 'Yukiko', 'Kanji', 'Teddie' and 'Naoto'.     

If you want to use it just put the folder in 'my documents/rainmeter/skins'
    Psycosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Psycosis
    http://www.customize.org/rainmeter/skins/75009     

I made this ages ago, but neglected to upload it due to my over-perfectionist nature, I saw another one of these floating around the internets, however, this one has a few more features: 

•  RainbowHud: This is the time and date in the top right corner, I couldn't get the weather code working so instead I changed that part to a clock, the text changes from Nighttime, Early Morning, Morning, Lunchtime, Afternoon, After School and Evening, depending on the time. The format is Day/Month, to change this, just open the .ini and near the bottom in [MeterDate], change Text="%1/%2" to Text="%2/%1"

• Boxhud: This is where the locations would be in the game's HUD, here I've changed it to display iTunes information, song title, album, artist and progress.

• RecyclerHud: This is the loading graphic, repurposed into a recycle bin, the card will glow yellow whenever there is something in the recycle bin.

• HealthHud: This is the HP/SP display within battles. Here there are a few different things to display.
    1. CPURam - Health is CPU usage, SP is Ram usage
    2. DriveSpace- Health is the amount of space left in the C drive, SP is total space
    3. Battery- Health is the lifetime of the battery (when plugged in, this will read 99:59), SP is the percentage of the battery.
    4. Drive&Battery- Simply combines the previous two, Health is the amount of space left in the C drive, SP is the percentage of the battery.

All of these are defaulted to Souji, to change the character, open the .ini and in the [Variables] section, change the variable Char to whomever you want, the possible options are 'Souji', 'Yosuke', 'Chie', 'Yukiko', 'Kanji', 'Teddie' and 'Naoto'.     

If you want to use it just put the folder in 'my documents/rainmeter/skins'
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

I thought it was the same one but it turns out someone else made one very similar as well. Not as varied but does the job.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By damswedon

Posting here so I can easily find it when I get home.

Psycosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Psycosis
    @eroticfishcake: Yeah I saw that one, but in my opinion the colours look too muted in that skin.
    DaManGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By DaManGB
    @Psycosis:  Could you explain to me how to set it up? I'm not good at this lol sorry. I have Windows 7 64bit, I don't know if you need that info or not.
    The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Dude

Seriously nice skin, might try this one out!

jdquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By jdquach

Dude this is awesome! To bad I can't use it, Rainmeter ise'nt OS X compatible. 

Anyone know a mac alternative?

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By zidd
    Psycosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Psycosis
    @DaManGB: Sure! 
    First download and install Rainmeter at  http://rainmeter.net/RainCMS/, just use the Rainmeter 1.2 installer version on the left. 
    Once installed this will create a folder in my documents called rainmeter, and inside there will be another folder called skins, so next, download the Persona4 folder from the customize link and paste it into the skins folder. 
    Open rainmeter and right click the disc tray icon, and go to Configs > Persona4, here there will be four different options, these are the four different HUD elements, click one of these .ini files and they should appear on the desktop. 
    Left click and drag on the HUD element to change its position, and right click the HUD element on the desktop for more options under the 'Skin Menu'. You can also access each skin's Skin Menu by right clicking the disc tray icon, handy if you've set the HUD element to 'click through'.
    If you want to edit the .ini, like for example the date and time of the RainbowHud, the path is Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Persona4\RainbowHud\Persona4RainbowHud.ini  

You can then right click the disc tray icon and save the set up as a theme to easily switch between different set ups.

I hope that makes sense!
    Karsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Karsh

This is ridiculously awesome, great work.  I guess I'll finally reinstall Rainmeter just to check this skin out.

DaManGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaManGB
    @Psycosis: Thanks alot it works perfectly!
    ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ajamafalous

What problems were you having with the weather? You could use the Yahoo Weather rss feed to get the current (or forecasted for the current day's) weather, then change the icon based on that.

Teclo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Teclo

I know this is a pretty old thread, but hopefully this will make it worthwhile. You can get a version of the date/time element that actually displays your current weather. Get it here. Also, it's possible to make the "Currently playing" element work with Winamp, you can copy the code across from another Rainmeter skin that uses Winamp. I'm about to try doing that now and if I get it working (and remember about this thread) I'll post the .ini file so you can just replace yours and get it working.

BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By BunkerBuster

I know you can't see my thumbs but they are both UP and very very happy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.