Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

This game is completely immoral.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Ish

I have made my character have two girlfriends and have had hime bang a nurse 10 years older than him within 3 months of his arrival. And I feel no remorse. 

This game is god damn amazing. 

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Well, putting it that way it seems kind of crazy.  But the sex with the nurse is only heavily implied, it's never confirmed as fact.  And in Persona 3 you were punished heavily for going out with 2 girls so... yeah.

Shiftshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shiftshaper
    @FluxWaveZ: I think the nurse thing is so heavily implied that it really leaves no doubt in the mind. And how were you punished for going out with two or more girls in P3? I never noticed that, in fact, it seemed to encourage you going out with all of them to get their S ranks up. 

I guess I never got much out of the idea of juggling girls. Even in P4 I just picked one and stayed friends with the rest, stupid how that may be. It is a game after all.
    Koihime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Koihime

It's good

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Shiftshaper said:

" @FluxWaveZ: I think the nurse thing is so heavily implied that it really leaves no doubt in the mind. And how were you punished for going out with two or more girls in P3? I never noticed that, in fact, it seemed to encourage you going out with all of them to get their S ranks up.  I guess I never got much out of the idea of juggling girls. Even in P4 I just picked one and stayed friends with the rest, stupid how that may be. It is a game after all. "

In Persona 3, if you reached a point were you were officially going out with two girls, both of them could have their S. Links reversed or actually broken (you can't S. Link up any longer).  That's why in Persona 4 they give the message ''There's no going back.'' when you choose to go out with a girl.  It serves no purpose in P4, but in P3 it was to say that if you're already going out with someone, you're gonna get screwed over.  Kenji's S. Link got reversed just because I didn't talk to him for a while.
    MaSteRMaSteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MaSteRMaSteR

Kanji has homosexual feelings and there's demons & magic, this game is completely immoral and is on the Roman Catholic Church blacklist

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By droop

If you think thats bad, you should see how the summon Personas on Persona 3.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ish
    @Droop said:
    " If you think thats bad, you should see how the summon Personas on Persona 3. "
    That is actually going to be next on my list. 

I hear you summon them by shooting yourself in the head: true/false/awesome?
    vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By vaiz
    @The_Ish said:
    " @Droop said:
    " If you think thats bad, you should see how the summon Personas on Persona 3. "
    That is actually going to be next on my list.  I hear you summon them by shooting yourself in the head: true/false/awesome? "
    awesome.
    RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By RipTheVeins
    @The_Ish said:

" @Droop said:

That is actually going to be next on my list.  I hear you summon them by shooting yourself in the head: true/false/awesome? "
    true AND false...they're not real guns, they're evokers, so it's like a toy!
    King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#11  Edited By King9999
    @RipTheVeins said:
    " @The_Ish said:

" @Droop said:

true AND false...they're not real guns, they're evokers, so it's like a toy! "
    So all three answers are correct then.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Cube

So good

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By mikemcn
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    "Well, putting it that way it seems kind of crazy.  But the sex with the nurse is only heavily implied, it's never confirmed as fact.  And in Persona 3 you were punished heavily for going out with 2 girls so... yeah. "

Implied? I didn't look up any of those muscles she mentioned, but i have feeling none of them are above the waist.
    Brojima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Brojima

Yeah P4 is pretty bad ass. There are moments in this game, where its just... YES 

I havent played P3, but that reverse S. Link is actually a pretty nifty was to avoid loopholes in the system. I remember playing through the first time and going to every single Sports Team meetings because I thought I might get kickked out. Then my file corrupted and I got smarter, realized that events are not dynamic and are heavily scripted. Sounds stupid, but I'm so used to playing PS3/360 generation games that I fogot the limitations of the PS2.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Mikemcn said:
    "@FluxWaveZ said:
    "Well, putting it that way it seems kind of crazy.  But the sex with the nurse is only heavily implied, it's never confirmed as fact.  And in Persona 3 you were punished heavily for going out with 2 girls so... yeah. "
    Implied? I didn't look up any of those muscles she mentioned, but i have feeling none of them are above the waist. "
    And that automatically means you had sex with her?  Sure, it's hard to assume anything else from that because it's so heavily hinted at.  But I'm sure Atlus would not confirm that as having actually happened since it doesn't clearly show it in the game.
    chandoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16  Edited By chandoo

Is that really the game's fault or YOUR fault ? the character is nothing but an avatar for the player to use afterall.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @chandoo said:
    "Is that really the game's fault or YOUR fault ? the character is nothing but an avatar for the player to use afterall. "
    I would have said that, but I disagree.  You almost never directly choose what happens in a certain scene, just how you approach that scene.  The game is not as open as, say, Oblivion or Fallout 3.
    Shiftshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shiftshaper
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    "@Mikemcn said:
    "@FluxWaveZ said:
    Implied? I didn't look up any of those muscles she mentioned, but i have feeling none of them are above the waist. "
    And that automatically means you had sex with her?  Sure, it's hard to assume anything else from that because it's so heavily hinted at.  But I'm sure Atlus would not confirm that as having actually happened since it doesn't clearly show it in the game. "

So you're saying she just actually examined his muscles? That was what she wanted from him? She's crazy about examining young men's muscles! :P
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Shiftshaper said:
    "@FluxWaveZ said:
    "@Mikemcn said:
    "@FluxWaveZ said:
    And that automatically means you had sex with her?  Sure, it's hard to assume anything else from that because it's so heavily hinted at.  But I'm sure Atlus would not confirm that as having actually happened since it doesn't clearly show it in the game. "
    So you're saying she just actually examined his muscles? That was what she wanted from him? She's crazy about examining young men's muscles! :P "
    Could be.
    s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By s-a-n-JR

You spend some time with Sayoko

AutomaticSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By AutomaticSnake

yeah cool and you did all that by pressing X

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.