No recent wiki edits to this page.
Ship Simulator Extremes
is the next game in the Ship Simulator
franchise. It features a new ocean, advanced dynamics, a new weather system, more vessels and environments then before and full campaign missions based on true captain's stories. It is set to be released on August 24th, 2010.
The game has a number of new improvements and improved features:
- Includes many famous harbours and locations from around the world, from the Antarctic to Bora Bora.
- A large number of vessels to captain like hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptions, mammoth tankers, tugboats, luxury cruise liners, fast inflatable boats and several others.
- Includes new storyline campaign and shipping missions from all over the world.
- A new Save the Environment campaign: sail Greenpeace ships and take part in ecological missions.
- A new water and weather system.
- Online multiplayer gameplay with other players.
Editions Ship Simulator Extremes
comes in two versions, the regular edition and the donation edition. There are no gameplay differences between the two versions. Instead, if you purchase the donation edition you pay a bit extra and then 20% of all proceeds go to Greenpeace and its ocean preservation efforts. Buyers of the donation edition also have the chance to win an overnight stay on the new Greenpeace ship, Rainbow Warrior III
- OS: Windows XP (Min. service pack 2), Windows Vista or Windows 7. 32 and 64 bits OS supported
- Processor: 3 Ghz P4 Intel or AMD equivalent processor
- Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) or 3GB (Vista or Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB
- Video Card: Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 with 256MB ram (At least Shader model 3.0)
- Sound: DirectX compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c