Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Singularity

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Singularity is Raven Software's alternate history shooter, where the player is given the ability of time manipulation.

Using Device on Humans

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Jayzilla

So we all know that the device used in this FPS gives the character the ability to use a device to age foes or objects instantly. I also saw in the recent trailer for the game that you can "de-age" walls to provide cover for yourself. It got me to thinking: I only saw the character in the trailer "de-age" walls. Not enemies. Wouldn't this be the best implementation of the device though? Just turn your enemies into babies and leave them there without having to kill them. I guess if you were sadistic you could turn them into babies and then kick them or step on their heads. I just think this would be way better than turning them into dust via aging them well past decomposition instantly. Thoughts?

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By EdIsCool
    @Jayzilla said:
    " So we all know that the device used in this FPS gives the character the ability to use a device to age foes or objects instantly. I also saw in the recent trailer for the game that you can "de-age" walls to provide cover for yourself. It got me to thinking: I only saw the character in the trailer "de-age" walls. Not enemies. Wouldn't this be the best implementation of the device though? Just turn your enemies into babies and leave them there without having to kill them. I guess if you were sadistic you could turn them into babies and then kick them or step on their heads. I just think this would be way better than turning them into dust via aging them well past decomposition instantly. Thoughts? "

I dont know about interacting with very old people or babies violently, but yes the effected enemies should quickly change through maybe 3 ages before becoming just matter.In the trailer the aging isnt done well at all, its degrade,skeleton then dust, IMO you end up losing all that makes the weapon idea awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.