Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic Unleashed

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 14, 2008

Sonic Unleashed is two different Sonic titles released in 2008 across four consoles. Both titles feature high-speed Sonic stages, slower-paced "Werehog" levels, and town hubs where players must progress through the story.

Sonic Unleashed - one more time

kadosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kadosho

Sonic Unleashed, a title we never thought we would see grace every system. From the PS2, Wii, 360 & PS3; due to Sonic 06's limitations; could this be the promise of a new beginning?

Here's just a brief summary...
    - Excellent level, controls, and music
    - Gorgeous levels, awesome cutscenes
    - most of all.. fun!

Although I've only had a chance to watch videos, and a playthrough (thanks to BlackArms from the Sonic Stadium community!)
    I gained a close enough idea on how the game truly flowed. Sure BA used the Gamecube controller (WiiMote is a bit more distinct and kinda finicky, so I've heard). That aside, its a solid game from start to finish.

Plus on the other side of the pond, the game has sold out online through various retailers. Wonder if here in the States, it could gain an even better reception. Sure Sonic is facing heavy competition, but who's to say a fun game can't pass by all the dark & gloomy titles out there?

(Coming soon a full review of Unleashed (360 Edition) and more stuff!)

kadosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadosho

Sonic Unleashed, a title we never thought we would see grace every system. From the PS2, Wii, 360 & PS3; due to Sonic 06's limitations; could this be the promise of a new beginning?

Here's just a brief summary...
    - Excellent level, controls, and music
    - Gorgeous levels, awesome cutscenes
    - most of all.. fun!

Although I've only had a chance to watch videos, and a playthrough (thanks to BlackArms from the Sonic Stadium community!)
    I gained a close enough idea on how the game truly flowed. Sure BA used the Gamecube controller (WiiMote is a bit more distinct and kinda finicky, so I've heard). That aside, its a solid game from start to finish.

Plus on the other side of the pond, the game has sold out online through various retailers. Wonder if here in the States, it could gain an even better reception. Sure Sonic is facing heavy competition, but who's to say a fun game can't pass by all the dark & gloomy titles out there?

(Coming soon a full review of Unleashed (360 Edition) and more stuff!)

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

I'm probably going to get this game out of sheer fanboyism for Sonic and not for real want of the game. I love Sonic but... I'm just kinda scared of the Werehog bits. I hope that the 2.5D sections more than make up for the Werehog bits if these sections end up subpar.

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By JonathanMoore

It sucks, don't bother.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Willy105
    JonathanMoore said:
    "It sucks, don't bother."
    What.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.