sperine's Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (Xbox 360) review

• sperine wrote this review on .
  • sperine has written a total of 5 reviews. The last one was for NBA Jam
  • This review received 1 comments

HUGE Collection

For $30, I think it would be ridiculous to pass on this. Sure, there is an extremely small chance that you'll enjoy every game, but there are a ton of solid games on this disc. Its terrible that they did not allow Sonic & Knuckles to connect with the other Sonic titles, but that is a minor complaint. I play on a CRT television, so the lack of "enhanced HD graphics" doesn't make much of a difference in my situation. However, my friend also bought this game, and there is nothing enhanced about the graphics on his HDTV. So, if you're looking for updated graphics and a load of interesting extras, you may want to reconsider your purchase, but if you're looking for a solid collection of Genesis games and beyond, this is great. On a side note, getting 1000/1000 achievements is generally easy with the exception of Mean Bean Machine.

Posted by JonathanMoore

Nice Review man, well done.

-- God Bless.