Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Soulcalibur V

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jan 31, 2012

Set seventeen years after Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V introduces a number of new characters to the roster and offers new gameplay tweaks and online enhancements.

A Tale of Trading DLC Codes, Eternally Retold

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

I got my Dampierre code from Best Buy, but seeing as I am so obsessed with playing dress-up, I can't stand not having access to all the create-a-character stuff (yes, I bought the bikini DLC pack). Unfortunately, Best Buy didn't have any collector's editions left for anyone who didn't pre-order that version (gross). As obsessive and/or compulsive as I am about having all the dresses for my virtual barbie dolls, I'm now brooding over not having access to the black and white armor parts. Cutting to the chase, does anyone with those black and white knight codes (for Xbox 360) want to trade them for my Dampierre character code (also for the 360)?

BuddHA0991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BuddHA0991

I do not have the knights, but I am willing to part with 3 months live, but there is the issue of trust, which is hard to get past lol. Also, I can understand if you have that issue with me as well, considering I only have 4 posts here...

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Shadow

@BuddHA0991 said:

I do not have the knights, but I am willing to part with 3 months live, but there is the issue of trust, which is hard to get past lol. Also, I can understand if you have that issue with me as well, considering I only have 4 posts here...

Sorry, man but the trade is already done with someone on CAG. since no one responded originally, I figured this was just a dead topic so I didn't bother mentioning that the offer's no longer on the table.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.