Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

Pre-order DLC.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

South Park: The Stick of Truth will have pre-order DLC and some of it will be exclusive to the Xbox version. With the new website launched (http://www.stickoftruth.com/) if you go to the pre-order tab you can find information specific to your region and retailer but it looks like all of them will be the same and it consists of -

"GOOD TIMES WITH WEAPONS" PACK

BULROG CHICKEN ATTACK

Summon the devastating ninja powers of Bulrog and turn your feeble enemies into chickens! This super-sweet attack leaves evil-doers totally clucked! BLAM! "Nya-nya-nya-nya-na naa! Now you are a chicken!"

CARTMAN'S KICK-ASS SAI

The ultimate weapon of destruction, these daggers will penetrate even the most evil of villains! Harness the fiery sting of the Sai to slash and cut your way through South Park!

SAMURAI WARRIOR COSTUME

Show off your brute ninja muscle with this bad-ass getup, complete with assassin's headgear, super-sweet cape, and the toughest cardboard armor this side of Takagawa. Suit up, and prepare to unleash the ultimate pwnage!

WATCH THE EPISODE "Good Times With Weapons" on SouthParkStudios.com

The 360 preorder exclusive -

GOOD TIMES WITH WEAPONS PACK + MYSTERION SUPERHERO PACK

MYSTERION SPECIAL ATTACK

Harness the elusive power of Mysterion! South Park's protector unleashes a deadly combination of stealth and firepower -- your enemies won't know what hit them!

SUPERHERO COSTUME

Suit-up as the next South Park superhero! It's the perfect disguise for fighting your mortal enemies and keeping South Park safe!

DAGGER OF CTHULU

Slash the darkness with this diabolical switchblade! It's the same weapon used to stab and kill Mysterion in the twisted classic "Mysterion Rises". And now…the fate of the Cult of Cthulhu lies in your hands!

========================================================================================================================

So, what do you think, will you pre-order the game?

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
    deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Fuck... that's not bad, is it going to be on steam?

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Tylea002

God damn it. I want ALL OF THOSE THINGS.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By morningstar

Oh yay, more pre-order dlc...

moffattron9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moffattron9000

ulu@hidys said:

Fuck... that's not bad, is it going to be on steam?

It's not up yet but it is a THQ game so I don't see why not. As for the DLC the mysterion stuff and the dagger of Cthulu are 360 exclusive so they won't be on Steam but I would suspect the other stuff will be available.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By TheHT

skimming...skimming...skimming...Cthulu...skimnin...smiknig...sfsmiefm...skmkmnggg..skma̝̣͇̞̟̤̬̞̲ͣ̇ͦͤͮ͝͠waew̢͇̜̬̱̦̭̻͛̔̈́̐̓̈̂̅dwad̴̛̜̣͚ͬͪa̘̲̣͓ͨͮ̍ͣ̈́̐ͧͭ́....skks̴͎̞̮̱͍̿̓͞k͇̼̈́̂̍̽̾̉͞mm͇̖̬̫̯͉͔͕̊̉̄͒͠ͅm̲̗͙̮̜̼ͨ̎ͨ̏ͯ̽̿͗̚ͅķ̸̖̮̮̮͓̩͋̏ĝ̭̈́̌͆ͯ͌̏ͥm̡̠̯̝͈̝̑̊̊ͣ͢͞...P̗͎͚̜͔̰̠̻̼͂̆ͥ̊̔̀h̜͈͓̍͆ͧ͡͝'̫̘̙͉̖̯̺͍̟̄̓ͣn͈̞̿̍̏g̛̞͚̥̙̱̜̬̱̰̎ͮ͋̔͂ͧ̃̏̚͡l̥̦̭̞̥͑͑̾̈ͤ͛ͨ̈ų̴̱̘͉̥̲͕̞͛̄̔̀ͪi̢͖̳͎̦̻͓̥̽̾͋͒̔͂͌̇͋̕ ̼͙̩̞̑ͬ̽̿̄̒̚͘m͈ͭ̏ͨ̂ͧ̂͢g̴̸̻̘͈̠͑͗ͫͯ͆̌̑ͨļ̷͙̥̪̤͇̬̣̭̺́w̸͓ͯ̎͐͋͋͡'̮̺̯͚̻̣͓̔ͤ̏ͫ̊n̵ͥ̾҉̼̤a̶̢̢̺͍̓f̨͖̼͚̙̯̦̤͇̌ͤͪͣ͊̓͌̕ͅh̙̭͉̫̠̘̜͓̽ͥ́͝ ̙̙͕͙ͬ̈͑ͩ̉ͮ̅̊́C͑͆ͥ̃҉͈͕̜̦̕͢ţ͍̤̖̹͍͉̬̖̂̂͌̅̋͑̇͘ḩ̬̭̥̥̐͂̅̔u͐̒ͫͤ̈́̍͂҉҉̳̤̬͕͓̣̳̝͠l̢͔̯̩͈̰̭͍̙̮͐ͤ̓͊̎̃h͓̺͙͇̮̜̺̻͖̾̉ͥ̿u̶̥̜̘͖̣ͤͤ̍ͮ͂̋͑͘ ̦̮̮̞̾̌̆Ŗ̻̱̗̯̮̠̤ͪͬ͊ͭ̔'̮̯̖̦̘̞͚̤͐́͡l̟̳͉̙͙ͧͩ̉͊̀̍̚̕͝y͑̔ͤ̂̎͑̇͡͏̫̬̦͔̣e͛̽͑̇ͯͥ̿̈̀҉͔h͍̲̱̬̫͈̽͛ͬͪ́ ̙̤̙̘̼̻͖̰̼ͮ͒̒̀̓̅͌ͦ͊w̶̛̦̙̦͙͕ͪ͜ĝ̥̺͕̖̫͛̅̐ͥ̾̀͘a̸͔̫̮̯͎ͪͫͯ̕h͚̱͊̐ͭ̎ͤ'̶̩͓̼͖̬͒̍ͭ̊̈n̼̭͚͉̼̭̬̜̎̌ͯ͗ͬ͑́ạ̦̼̮̫̹̺̜̀́̑͌̽͂͟g̶͚̪͕̭̪̘ͥͪ͗̋ͭ̋̑͐́ḽ̵̣͚͕̹̰͆͗ͣ ̡̧͕͇̖̺̄̈͒́f͎͎̥͐̾ͧ̌h̼̣͚͗ͦ̇̔̂̚͢͠͝t̴̳̺̀͋̑ͣ̓ͭ͢ā̬̪̏̐̉͑́ͥ́͞g̨̡͉͕̈́̋̆ͥ͝n̶̰̬̤̙̦̩̏͗ͭ́ͣ̑̃͂

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By jillsandwich

I was waiting for them to mention Good Times With Weapons in relation to this game.

I'm so fucking in for everything about this thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@TheHT said:

skimming...skimming...skimming...Cthulu...skimnin...smiknig...sfsmiefm...skmkmnggg..skma̝̣͇̞̟̤̬̞̲ͣ̇ͦͤͮ͝͠waew̢͇̜̬̱̦̭̻͛̔̈́̐̓̈̂̅dwad̴̛̜̣͚ͬͪa̘̲̣͓ͨͮ̍ͣ̈́̐ͧͭ́....skks̴͎̞̮̱͍̿̓͞k͇̼̈́̂̍̽̾̉͞mm͇̖̬̫̯͉͔͕̊̉̄͒͠ͅm̲̗͙̮̜̼ͨ̎ͨ̏ͯ̽̿͗̚ͅķ̸̖̮̮̮͓̩͋̏ĝ̭̈́̌͆ͯ͌̏ͥm̡̠̯̝͈̝̑̊̊ͣ͢͞...P̗͎͚̜͔̰̠̻̼͂̆ͥ̊̔̀h̜͈͓̍͆ͧ͡͝'̫̘̙͉̖̯̺͍̟̄̓ͣn͈̞̿̍̏g̛̞͚̥̙̱̜̬̱̰̎ͮ͋̔͂ͧ̃̏̚͡l̥̦̭̞̥͑͑̾̈ͤ͛ͨ̈ų̴̱̘͉̥̲͕̞͛̄̔̀ͪi̢͖̳͎̦̻͓̥̽̾͋͒̔͂͌̇͋̕ ̼͙̩̞̑ͬ̽̿̄̒̚͘m͈ͭ̏ͨ̂ͧ̂͢g̴̸̻̘͈̠͑͗ͫͯ͆̌̑ͨļ̷͙̥̪̤͇̬̣̭̺́w̸͓ͯ̎͐͋͋͡'̮̺̯͚̻̣͓̔ͤ̏ͫ̊n̵ͥ̾҉̼̤a̶̢̢̺͍̓f̨͖̼͚̙̯̦̤͇̌ͤͪͣ͊̓͌̕ͅh̙̭͉̫̠̘̜͓̽ͥ́͝ ̙̙͕͙ͬ̈͑ͩ̉ͮ̅̊́C͑͆ͥ̃҉͈͕̜̦̕͢ţ͍̤̖̹͍͉̬̖̂̂͌̅̋͑̇͘ḩ̬̭̥̥̐͂̅̔u͐̒ͫͤ̈́̍͂҉҉̳̤̬͕͓̣̳̝͠l̢͔̯̩͈̰̭͍̙̮͐ͤ̓͊̎̃h͓̺͙͇̮̜̺̻͖̾̉ͥ̿u̶̥̜̘͖̣ͤͤ̍ͮ͂̋͑͘ ̦̮̮̞̾̌̆Ŗ̻̱̗̯̮̠̤ͪͬ͊ͭ̔'̮̯̖̦̘̞͚̤͐́͡l̟̳͉̙͙ͧͩ̉͊̀̍̚̕͝y͑̔ͤ̂̎͑̇͡͏̫̬̦͔̣e͛̽͑̇ͯͥ̿̈̀҉͔h͍̲̱̬̫͈̽͛ͬͪ́ ̙̤̙̘̼̻͖̰̼ͮ͒̒̀̓̅͌ͦ͊w̶̛̦̙̦͙͕ͪ͜ĝ̥̺͕̖̫͛̅̐ͥ̾̀͘a̸͔̫̮̯͎ͪͫͯ̕h͚̱͊̐ͭ̎ͤ'̶̩͓̼͖̬͒̍ͭ̊̈n̼̭͚͉̼̭̬̜̎̌ͯ͗ͬ͑́ạ̦̼̮̫̹̺̜̀́̑͌̽͂͟g̶͚̪͕̭̪̘ͥͪ͗̋ͭ̋̑͐́ḽ̵̣͚͕̹̰͆͗ͣ ̡̧͕͇̖̺̄̈͒́f͎͎̥͐̾ͧ̌h̼̣͚͗ͦ̇̔̂̚͢͠͝t̴̳̺̀͋̑ͣ̓ͭ͢ā̬̪̏̐̉͑́ͥ́͞g̨̡͉͕̈́̋̆ͥ͝n̶̰̬̤̙̦̩̏͗ͭ́ͣ̑̃͂

What is this! (New E3 mystery)

minotaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By minotaka

Looks awesome.

warchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By warchief

Will pre-order when its on steam.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RazielCuts

Weird, for some reason I thought this was going to be a downloadable game. I didn't think a South Park game (let alone an RPG) could break retail in this day and age, just reminds me of South Park on PS1/N64.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.