Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

Stick of Truth is sitting on 84 on metacritic

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hayt

Looks like Obsidian miss out on their bonus again! Joke aside I'm glad to see their game is so well received, it must be a big weight off their shoulders after such a long and tangled development.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Alex's vague comments on Friday's morning show made me wonder if it turned out to be a disaster. I mean, I doubted it would be mediocore. Either solid or garbage.

I'm glad the reaction has been so positive. And it just reminds me how ingrained South Park is in the culture. Haven't seen anyone go "what's South Park and why should I care?"

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

You could have just asked a mod to move the other topic to the correct forum instead of making the exact same thread twice...

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hayt

@beachthunder: I wasn't aware the other thread went though? I got an error on my phone when I posted it haha and when I did search nothing appeared. Whoops. Mods can feel free to clean up either thread

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@hayt said:

@beachthunder: I wasn't aware the other thread went though? I got an error on my phone when I posted it haha and when I did search nothing appeared. Whoops

Here.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You could have just asked a mod to move the other topic to the correct forum instead of making the exact same thread twice...

and you could have pm'd him that instead of derailing, just sayin'

but i digress...

i gave up on meta critic scores a while ago so i dont care what that number says. i have to say with only a mere 1.5 hours into it, i cant recall enjoying another relatively recent game more. im literally forgetting im playing a game sometimes. im full on laughing out loud quite often. im finding myself smiling for no reason all the time while playing. i think its so very well done and ive barely seen all of it!

the game also made me realize how much about the show (characters/props/gags/etc.) i know. i never thought about it but ive been watching since it first hit comedy central. in recent years i went from being an regular view to sometimes being behind by three seasons or so. but i always caught up. to make long speech short and to try not to be to wierd, what im trying to say is i never thought about how long this show has been in my life and how connected to it i feel when i play this game. i love it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.