Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge 2014-01-10)

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By amarriner

Spelunky Daily Challenge (January 10, 2014)

Well this didn't really take off yesterday as I'd hoped, but I'll post at least one more day and see how it goes. Not a great run for me. Lots of really weird mistakes I generally avoid making otherwise. Missed the Black Market, too! Oh well. Played with the classic music pack installed just to try it out. As before, post your own run of the January 10 daily challenge below. Even a screenshot of your final score!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/amarriner/

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeconner

I hadn't checked this board for a few days, but I'd be all about posting daily challenge runs. I've been streaming them and uploading them to youtube for 3 or so months now.

Loading Video...

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jeconner: Awesome! I'll post the 13th then, and I'll try to remember to post Patrick's, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.