Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Idea for a Giant Bomb weekly Spelunky Challenge

thurbleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Ok so here is the notion since there are a handful of folks who are enjoying the Spelunky Daily Challenge among fellow GB duders. I really enjoy watching some of the amazing runs people go on but don't have the time to watch 2-3 half hour runs every day. What about we have something like a Giant Bomb Fast Friday where we have to get as much money as possible within 10 minutes and if you survive till the end of the given time simple pause and end adventure - screenshot the death screen with the money and time or post the recording to youtube/twitch for us to compare.

The time is up for debate as well as do we count game time or real time etc etc but just want to throw the idea out there and see if anyone else is interested.

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By amarriner

I'd be interested in a community challenge of some kind. Sounds like fun! I try to watch as many fellow Spelunkers as I can, but like you sometimes don't get to all of them in a given day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.