Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Is this supposed to be coming to PS4 at some point?

Avatar image for darkseraphim666
    DarkSeraphim666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Patrick's streams have really convinced me to play this but I'm kind of holding out because I thought this was supposed to get a PS4 port at some point. Anyone got any news about that?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I have no idea, but that would be rad! I've been playing in on PS3 with a DualShock 4, and it'd be nice to play it wirelessly.

Given the fact that it's cross buy on PS3 and Vita, and other cross buy games have given the PS4 version free once that was added, you might be able to assume that you could get the PS4 version if you own it on PS3/Vita, but who knows (also that only works if you have a PS3 or a Vita).

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I hope so. I'd like to use a DualShock 4. Also I could easily stream my exploits then using the built in streaming feature.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

It was announced a few months back, but there hasn't been any news since. It was announced well before E3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.