Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows sees Spider-Man facing off against nemesis Venom and his army of Symbiotes with the help of both Marvel heroes and villains.

Luke Cage Glitch

videogameman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By videogameman

I have recently discovered a fun Luke Cage glitch. Now, remember the mission where he teaches you to web-strike? If you did a new game+{look on Cheats-Secrets page}, when it says press Y again, press X, then press, Y, then X. As long as you don't do a web-strike and fail or do the web-strike he wants, you can beat up on him as long as you like. I managed to get a 116 hit combo and got him to the sea. If you stop on the ground{as in, stop after hitting Luke with a web-strike}, you can beat him up with normal ground attacks. He'll hit back with strong attacks and decrease your health pretty low, but you cannot die. This glitch is great for Luke Cage haters and for letting out anger.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Jedted

That's cool, i never tried that on Luke Cage before.  There's another glitch like that if your beat Sym Wolverine before he uses the hive to get his armor, after the battle the hive is still there and it's invincible.

It's a great way to get that 250 hit combo if your feelin lazy.

videogameman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By videogameman

I never tried that. Good glitch. Another is during the prision break mission. Rhino might crash into a wall corner and you can't get him out. But if you attack him, you can get 999 combo in a minute or so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.