Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Help a newb - class with most evil story?

SavageManLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SavageManLove

Recently built a new pc and been playing the 15 level trial of SWTOR and getting a feel for things. I like the story but ...yeah it's an MMO. Anyway I decided to forego trying to pick a class based on any PvP nonsense and blah blah and I just want to play a class with the most evil story. Backstabing, being a traitor, genocide, murder, lying and being generally unpleasant. Which class will give me that? I usually don't play an evil character in games but I want to break my evil cherry. Also able to solo pretty well would be helpful too as I don't want to group too much. Thanks duders.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By donchipotle

Pick a sith warrior and choose all the dark side options. Watch as you suddenly become cartoonishly evil for no real good reason. Bonus points if you keep shocking your twi'lek companion because she dared open her mouth without your consent.

ARTB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By ARTB

Go Sith Warrior, the Inquisitor is cool but becomes a glorified teasure hunter in act 2 where as the Warrior story plays a lot deeper and more interesting with the politics and betrayal and the dark side.

Edit: I just read the part where you said you are playing the 15 level trial. That pretty much only covers Korriban so you can play either of the sith classes they're pretty much evenly matched in terms of Evil and actually if you just take the Korriban storyline on its own the Inquistor might be more what you are looking for.

SavageManLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SavageManLove

Oh dont get me wrong I will probably just buy the full game once the price goes down to 15 dollars sometime this month (that is this month - august - supposedly right)? Sounds like Sith Warrior it is.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By kindgineer

If you're only playing the 15 level trial, just give the classes a shot. I believe, from experience, that the Sith classes can be the "evilest." However, be forewarned that, much in this industry's immature style, evil is often misconstrued for being a jack-ass. Most of the things you will do seem so out of place and just jerkish, that you feel dirty being evil. I mean that in the negative way when I am being relative to "evil people."

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By donchipotle

Early on in the inquisitor story you get to interrogate a prisoner. If you are evil enough you can make him sing you a song.

Just letting you know your options.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

Go with Juggernaut. I loved that story. You turn so deliciously evil by the end of it.

...and the part with Jaesa Wilsaam on Hutta...man, SO good.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Turambar

Isn't there a point in the inqusitor storyline where you torture a prisoner to the point where she is willing to marry you or something?  Or did that get taken out?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.