The Giant Bomb steamgifts.com Giveaway Thread

#1501 Posted by MoonlightMoth (479 posts) -
#1502 Posted by RareMonkey (110 posts) -
#1503 Posted by FrankieSpankie (228 posts) -

Enjoy Deus Ex Collection. It's the midweek madness and it's one of my favorite video game franchises of all time, more people should enjoy these masterpieces!!

#1504 Posted by z7enX (1 posts) -

Id like a invite to the steamgroup please thank you

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065597719

#1505 Posted by Forcen (1855 posts) -

@z7enx: Read the first post.

#1506 Edited by Coombs (3449 posts) -
#1507 Posted by Hamst3r (4564 posts) -

I've been offline for two weeks, but have now returned and am interested in GIFTS.

WOO!

#1508 Posted by FrankieSpankie (228 posts) -

Bioshock

I just got an extra copy from Steam for having a pre-order of Bioshock Infinite. Already have it as does most of my friends so I'll pass along a second copy of Bioshock here! =P Enjoy, one of the best FPS games of all time IMO.

#1509 Edited by MoonlightMoth (479 posts) -
#1510 Edited by Coombs (3449 posts) -
#1511 Posted by AlisterCat (5722 posts) -

Here is some Bioshock, if somehow you don't own it already.

#1512 Posted by Zor (667 posts) -

Giving away 3 bundle games from the indie gala:

Galactic Civ 1

Hearts of Iron 3

Darwinia + Soundtrack

Also, 2 Desura keys, but since i can't put them on steamgifts, i figure i would just post them here for whoever gets to them first.

Talisman Prologue: LB5DM-QEB8F-NTPKP-1SCKQ-LP4JS

Fib... somthing: L1A8H-NZQYQ-UG01W-TEQ1A-7LW60

#1513 Posted by DizzyMedal (400 posts) -

Hi guys, these all have a contrib requirement of $0.01.

Bioshock

CIv V GOTY

Civ IV: Complete

Bioshock 2

Mafia II

Borderlands GOTY

Duke Nukem Forever (The questions on the forums seem to indicate Amazon's complete pack was the same as steam's Collection, but just to be safe, separate listings. Besides this will stop people who already have the base game just entering for DLC and possibly forcing a reroll)

DNF: Hail to the Icons DLC

DNF: Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC

When I clear some space (ie giveaways end and are received so I can make more giveaways) look out for the upcoming Stronghold Collection ($0.01 contrib).

$0 Contribs of Bioshock 1, Civ V, Civ IV, Stronghold and Borderlands also coming soon.

#1514 Posted by Enigma777 (6058 posts) -

I have a bunch of Dota 2 codes and someone suggested that I post em here.

#1515 Posted by Zor (667 posts) -

I have a bunch of Dota 2 codes and someone suggested that I post em here.

You can sell those on the Steam Market place (for about 2 cents each... which isn't much, but hey, 2 cents, is 2 cents).

Also, not sure if this code has been used before, but i was looking through an old text file when i remember that i had an extra Metro 2033 code from when they were giving them away on facebook. So hopefully this code is still good, but who knows.

Metro 2033: EMVXQ-FE70V-K89Q3

#1516 Posted by Enigma777 (6058 posts) -

@zor: Nah, it won't let me do that cause I haven't bought any games on Steam this year.

#1517 Edited by DizzyMedal (400 posts) -

@zor: Nah, it won't let me do that cause I haven't bought any games on Steam this year.

If no duders hit you up for them after awhile, and you just want to clean them out of your inventory, you could always try the dispenser. It currently has about 23,000, the poor thing. http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot ... just follow the instructions

#1518 Posted by Pudge (922 posts) -

Ready to get SHUGGED?

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/r2d9y/adventures-of-shuggy

#1519 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -
#1520 Posted by FrankieSpankie (228 posts) -
#1521 Edited by MoonlightMoth (479 posts) -
#1522 Posted by RareMonkey (110 posts) -

@zor: you can post desura keys on galagiveaways though

#1523 Edited by Zor (667 posts) -

@raremonkey: Thanks for the info, maybe i'll do that next time.

#1524 Posted by dcgc (878 posts) -
#1525 Posted by HaroldoNVU (591 posts) -

The winner of Defcon hasn't confirmed that he received my e-mail. My guess is that it is on the spam folder. I tried contacting him on Steam but he won't accept my friend request so if anyone knows who is Macho Fantastico, Steam Id SaitanMar, please let him know that I've sent it last sunday and ask him to check his spam folder. Also, Macho Fantastico is a pretty awesome handle.

So, I got this indie gala bundle with a bunch a keys I don't need because of Talisman so I'm giving the other keys away.

Darwinia

Multiwinia

Defcon

EDIT:

Uplink

#1526 Edited by Pudge (922 posts) -

I bought the IndieRoyale specifically to get the Strong Bad game, so you guys once again reap the benefits of my rampant spending on games. Kung Fu Strike, Delve Deeper, and Guns of Icarus Online, all up for one day starting now.

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Pudge

#1527 Posted by Hamst3r (4564 posts) -
#1528 Posted by triple07 (1198 posts) -

Hey guys I've got a copy of Super House of Dead Ninjas and am giving it away to you guys! Vinny and Patrick just did a quick look of the game if you're interested too.

Super House of Dead Ninjas

#1529 Posted by MoonlightMoth (479 posts) -
#1530 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

Well it's not much but since there were a few people interested in it I'll put up another copy

Wanderlust: Rebirth

#1531 Posted by DizzyMedal (400 posts) -
#1532 Edited by elCam (1 posts) -

i set up giveaways, for another group. and am an active trader with over 100 successful trades on steamtrades, and more on steamgameswap,including 29 pages of trades only on my steamwall. anyway im here to see if i can participate in this group and receive and invite?

#1533 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

@elcam: First post

The GB Gift Giveway group is for Upstanding Duders; meaning long-time GB members, premium members and highly-active members only. If you signed up within the month and have only a handful of posts, you're not getting in. Just settle in, participate and become a part of the site. In a few months, give us a shout!

#1534 Edited by Hamst3r (4564 posts) -

When this group was formed, I hadn't won anything on Steamgifts, and wouldn't win anything for another five months.

Since then, I've won 5 games...none of which were from giveaways in this group. :P

So, with that...ya'll like the Trials, right? How about that new Trials? Alright, here you go:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/KyAU0/trials-evolution-gold-edition

I don't set contributor values very often, but for this one, it's $25.

#1535 Posted by Humanity (10070 posts) -

DUSTFORCE - for those of you that love dusting or something ..sickos.

#1536 Posted by triple07 (1198 posts) -
@hamst3r said:

When this group was formed, I hadn't won anything on Steamgifts, and wouldn't win anything for another five months.

Since then, I've won 5 games...none of which were from giveaways in this group. :P

Really? I've only ever won gifts from this group even though I've entered almost 1,000 giveaways. Guess I just have bad luck with large giveaways.

Also I had thought I set the end date of my giveaway to be today but it says its open for 6 more days so I guess I put in the wrong date.

#1537 Posted by cypher89 (55 posts) -
#1538 Edited by DizzyMedal (400 posts) -
#1539 Edited by MoonlightMoth (479 posts) -
#1540 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -
#1541 Posted by MoonlightMoth (479 posts) -
#1542 Edited by hussatron (189 posts) -

I've put off giving games away too long after winning too many myself. Hopefully some of you are interested in some Darksiders II.

#1543 Edited by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -
#1544 Posted by Humanity (10070 posts) -

I hope whoever won my giveaway got the gift, the SteamGifts website has been barely loading up for me for the past few days so it was nearly impossible to check who won.

#1545 Edited by abdo (1044 posts) -

@humanity: I've been away from my PC the last couple of days, but I finally claimed it. Thanks!

#1546 Posted by HaroldoNVU (591 posts) -
#1547 Edited by DizzyMedal (400 posts) -

Today's daily steam deal is Miasmata! I've wanted that for awhile so that's great news. I also grabbed another copy because hey, what the hell, right?

Ends Tuesday/Wednesday, timezones depending. $0.01 contributor requirement.

#1548 Posted by MoonlightMoth (479 posts) -
#1549 Edited by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

Hey! Could the guy who won my "Nightsky" & "Dynamite Jack" giveaways leave me feedback?

#1550 Edited by gametrkr (69 posts) -

DUDERS I got something for you!

Guess my age, post your guess on my profile. I will then contact the person and he/she gets "Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgues Campaign of Carnage DLC". I figured I would do something different/cute with this giveaway.

STOP SCROLLING GIVEAWAY IN THIS POST lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.