Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jun 29, 1998

The last and largest installment of the Street Fighter Alpha trilogy adds even more characters while adding three unique "fighting styles" (each with special abilities and traits). GO FOR BROKE!

Which is the version to get

wosifat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By wosifat

I miss this game.  I want it again.  And I'm wondering, what's the best system to get it on.  I already know I don't want the version in Street Fighter Anthology on PS2, because it doesn't even have the characters added for the home version.  I'd consider the PS1 version, since the PS2 will play that.  I'm considering getting another Dreamcast, so that version's under consideration (is it me, or was the AI harder in that version?)  And how's the PSP version?  I don't have a PSP, but I've been considering it, and I know the PSP version has extra characters (I think there was a version on a Nintendo portable, either DS or GameBoy Advance, but I don't remember which.

retsub101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By retsub101

If you're just after one of the original home versions then I recommend getting the PS1 game. It may not be the best looking or the fastest loading of the home ports, but it doesn't have the bugs of the Dreamcast version or the horrendous price tag of the Saturn version. Alpha 3 MAX on the PSP does have a couple of extra characters though they are nothing special. The GBA game is a very different experience because of the limited controls.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.