E3 2011: Street Figther III 3rd Strike Trailer

  • 81 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by GlenTennis (3266 posts) -
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Giant Bomb's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by Luddite (82 posts) -

Promising for fighting fans I guess?

#2 Posted by MysteriousBob (6262 posts) -
@Mordi said:

I have no interest in this game. Just wanted to be first.

I hate quests so damn much. Morons.
 
This looks god damn fantastic.
#3 Posted by KingRedWing (46 posts) -
@Mordi said:

I have no interest in this game. Just wanted to be first.

And what a great job you did sir
#4 Posted by Galiant (2216 posts) -

@Mordi said:

I have no interest in this game. Just wanted to be first.

Well that kinda failed for ya didn't it? =P

#5 Posted by ricetopher (1077 posts) -

Getting GGPO is a huge breakthrough for the future of fighting games.

#6 Posted by pancakehumper (237 posts) -

That certainly got me hype

#7 Posted by Mordi (565 posts) -

You win this time, Luddite. One day the quest will be mine...

#8 Posted by The_Joker (306 posts) -

This feels like 2 years too late. It's a great fighter and all but come on.

#9 Posted by Icemael (6795 posts) -
This is what a 2D game should look like. 

None of that disgusting 2.5D bullshit. Just beautifully drawn, beautifully animated sprites.
#10 Posted by NinjaHunter (996 posts) -

GGPO!!!!

#11 Posted by nail1080 (2030 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
@Mordi said:

I have no interest in this game. Just wanted to be first.

I hate quests so damn much. Morons. This looks god damn fantastic.
I agree, why can't the mods clean up the trolls who always try to get the stupid quest, it's getting so old now and just destroys discussions
#12 Posted by decko5 (181 posts) -

this was the worst in the series in my opinion. 

#13 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6272 posts) -

FUCK YES GET HYPE.

#14 Posted by pepperzz (166 posts) -

Enter The Void style editing ftw

#15 Posted by Yummylee (23271 posts) -

I love me some figthers.

#16 Posted by JonDavis (630 posts) -

Spelling is so out.

#17 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6272 posts) -

ALSO FUCK CHUN-LI IN THIS GAME.

#18 Posted by GoodAssLettuce (114 posts) -

I'm super excited for this!

#19 Posted by kollay (1991 posts) -

Genei Jin.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

#20 Posted by ryanwho (12012 posts) -

SF3 is so much more fun to watch than to play. Much like Guilty Gear. I'd rather spam every button and have cool things happen like in your low brow fighters. Your MKs, vs games, and such.

#21 Posted by VicRattlehead (1417 posts) -

awesome...

#22 Posted by Pessh (2505 posts) -

Cool but...
 
AE TOMORROW OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

#23 Posted by Nocall (384 posts) -

Glad I don't have epilepsy. Jeez.

#24 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6272 posts) -

@kollay said:

Genei Jin.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

HAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Posted by MideonNViscera (2269 posts) -

Wonder what YouTube sharing means exactly. Cause it sounds awesome.

#26 Edited by ape_dosmil (515 posts) -
@nail1080 said:

@MysteriousBob said:

@Mordi said:

I have no interest in this game. Just wanted to be first.

I hate quests so damn much. Morons. This looks god damn fantastic.
I agree, why can't the mods clean up the trolls who always try to get the stupid quest, it's getting so old now and just destroys discussions
They created this quest! Would it not be a bit hypocritical for them to start modding people for something that Giant Bomb instigated themselves? I don't understand how it destroys discussion. Just ignore it. How does it destroy discussion any more than you posting about how much you hate the quest?
#27 Posted by Hot_Karl (3321 posts) -

GET FUCKING HYPE  
 
ALSO I WANT STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 DAMNIT

#28 Posted by misclet (101 posts) -

Here's hoping for the 3S comeback.

#29 Posted by enune77 (20 posts) -

@The_Joker said:

This feels like 2 years too late. It's a great fighter and all but come on.

QFT!

#30 Posted by ocdog45 (712 posts) -

Good, now i complete the collection.

#31 Posted by MyNameIsJoe (187 posts) -

Wake me up when they remake Alpha 3

#32 Posted by Subjugation (4786 posts) -

YEEEEE STREET FIGTHER!

#33 Edited by nail1080 (2030 posts) -
@ape_dosmil said:

@nail1080 said:

@MysteriousBob said:

@Mordi said:

I have no interest in this game. Just wanted to be first.

I hate quests so damn much. Morons. This looks god damn fantastic.
I agree, why can't the mods clean up the trolls who always try to get the stupid quest, it's getting so old now and just destroys discussions
They created this quest! Would it not be a bit hypocritical for them to start modding people for something that Giant Bomb instigated themselves? I don't understand how it destroys discussion. Just ignore it. How does it destroy discussion any more than you posting about how much you hate the quest?
it destroys discussion because instead of commenting on the video (the center piece of the link) people are typing nonsense like 'first' rather than something relating to the video. 
 
And in the rules of GB it does state not to spam videos with comments like 'first' so eventhough the site created the quest it hoped that users would seek it in a mature way rather than the pathetic array of 'firsts' that we now see in the site. Therefore I wish mods actually handled video comments as well as forums.
#34 Posted by ervonymous (1299 posts) -

Q is reason enough to get this again.

#35 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1263 posts) -

FINALLY I can get my Q and Hugo fix!! Loved this game on the Dreamcast.

#36 Posted by ape_dosmil (515 posts) -
@nail1080 said:
it destroys discussion because instead of commenting on the video (the center piece of the link) people are typing nonsense like 'first' rather than something relating to the video.
That's still not destroying discussion. That's them not discussing the video. Not them stopping you from discussing the video.
#37 Posted by 234r2we232 (3175 posts) -
I was really excited about this game until I found out it was Sakura-less. Now I'm totally bummed out :(
 
@nail1080 said:
@MysteriousBob said:
@Mordi said:

I have no interest in this game. Just wanted to be first.

I hate quests so damn much. Morons. This looks god damn fantastic.
I agree, why can't the mods clean up the trolls who always try to get the stupid quest, it's getting so old now and just destroys discussions
Blame the "Top Man" who needed a way to increase comments on the site by 1%. BUSINESS~!
#38 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6272 posts) -

@ervonymous said:

Q is reason enough to get this again.

@UnsavedHero said:

FINALLY I can get my Q and Hugo fix!! Loved this game on the Dreamcast.

#39 Posted by drakesfortune (318 posts) -

Street Figther huh?  Are they eating figs while playing the zither?

#40 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1263 posts) -

@ThePhantomnaut said:

ALSO FUCK CHUN-LI IN THIS GAME.

Oh god. Totally forgot how annoying she is in this game.

#41 Posted by Napalm (9230 posts) -

Street Fighter III doesn't have any characters I care about, or want to play as, so this game is of no interest to me.

#42 Posted by maxB (334 posts) -

Looks great, very fluid animation.

#43 Posted by DarkidRising (42 posts) -

love sf3 and all but... no 16:9 support (from the look of the thing) and that horrible visual ' enhancement' (which will hopefully be turn-offable) make this less than tempting

#44 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6272 posts) -

@UnsavedHero said:

@ThePhantomnaut said:

ALSO FUCK CHUN-LI IN THIS GAME.

Oh god. Totally forgot how annoying she is in this game.

If Kuroda can beat Chun, anybody can.

#45 Posted by Godzilla_Sushi (1146 posts) -

What's up with that border around the video? :/

#46 Posted by nail1080 (2030 posts) -
@ape_dosmil said:
@nail1080 said:
it destroys discussion because instead of commenting on the video (the center piece of the link) people are typing nonsense like 'first' rather than something relating to the video.
That's still not destroying discussion. That's them not discussing the video. Not them stopping you from discussing the video.
sure dude keep defending that spam shit, well done bro
#47 Edited by rmanthorp (4251 posts) -

Such a great trailer and one of my most favorite fighting games!

Moderator
#48 Posted by John1912 (2114 posts) -

Cool, Id pick this up.  Prob not for more then 10$ thou.  It will be fun for a while, but im guessing this will attract the HARDCORE SF fanbase, as in WTF pwned, I couldnt even fucking move!  WTF he parried EVERYTHING! Stop hitting me with those FUCKING BASKET BALLS!!! 

#49 Posted by obscurefan (298 posts) -

Got me excited for it.

#50 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2454 posts) -

Like the trailer but I'll stick to my modern Super Street Fighter IV thank you very much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.