Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

I was molested by Cammy

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By AndrewJD

*shivers*

I feel so dirty :(
    AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AndrewJD

*shivers*

I feel so dirty :(
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

Yeah, well Ryan Davis raped me.

Edit.  that doesnt look impressive.  Seems like the sucka playing as Abel just plain sucks.  Doesnt even try to do much of anything.  Just block.  And even then not all the time.

Gahzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gahzoo

DAYUUUUUUUMMMMMM. 

And lol @ those really low cannon spikes.
    AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AndrewJD
    @TheHBK: O.K well the sucka is me for starters. I don't claim to be the world's best Abel, but I'm pretty decent. The reason I wasn't doing anything was because I fucking couldn't!!

I played a bunch of matches against this guy, and he raped me in all of them.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Stang

If you want to face a good Cammy, message Renahzor. I'm sure he could teach you a thing or two.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Very mature topic title you have there. Congratulations.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper

You can punish a Spiral arrow pretty easily. You could of got a hefty combo or command throw every single time. That cammy was insane though so even if you did fight back you'd still probably loose, I think most of us would. Still, I think you would of faired better if you done what Abel does - Mixup. You need to be rolling all over the place going from command throws to change of direction to a normal throw to a c.HP to airthrow/ultra...

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AndrewJD
    @Scooper: I didn't feel like I had time to punish them. I played as Ryu against this guy's Cammy for a couple and every time I tried anything it was blocked and then he proceeded to combo my ass. 

But I don't face Cammy a lot so I'm sure my inexperience was a factor.
    HotSauceMagik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HotSauceMagik

At least spam some jabs man...yeesh that was a beating....

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Scooper
    @mubress: The timing is a little wierd because you've got to stop blocking just after the last hit touches you, then there's a small window after the last hit and the end of her spiral animation where you can get a free hit. If you can figure out when that is, it can stop your opponent doing them from close range unless in a combo because it's so risky.
    loldetaerleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By loldetaerleo

No version of Spiral Arrow is safe on block. DO SOMETHING!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By lordofultima

A lot of unsafe spiral arrows in there, especially when blocked that close, there should be no excuse for not punishing when you block them that deep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I read the thread name I was reminded of this borderline brutal Cammy lesbian twin BDSM pain marathon

Then again, I'm a freak
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, this as well

No Caption Provided
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jakob187

Goddamn insanity.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AndrewJD
    @Scooper: Your quite right. Tried it out in in training mode and it's quite easy to punish with Abel's command throw once you get used to it. 
    I'm pretty sure I would have got owned even if I'd punished them though :)

@TeflonBilly: I've seen that picture before and it's just as creepy/awesome as I remember.
    tamerxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By tamerxero

That was brutal, man.  Come on, you gotta fight for your right to live!  Don't block, just start throwing jabs!

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#18  Edited By Symphony

I've always wondered how people pull off those super low cannon spikes. Is it something only doable with a joystick? Try as I might I've never been able to pull em off with my 360 controller. Maybe I'm just too slow *shrugs* I can do that at about shoulder height but never as crazy low as that Cammy was doing.

I had a fantastic Chun vs a very smart, defensive Cammy last night. Came down to the third round with both of us having a sliver of health left and I won with an FADC throw. Could just as easily have gone the other way. There are definitely some brutal Cammy players out there.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Renahzor

Im not sure if i want to say it out loud, but what the hell:

That jumping cannon strike isn't as safe as it looks, and he was going into blockstring combos off of it every time.  When you block one coming that high off a jump arc you could command throw everything except a followup TKCS (the short hop cannon strike).  He only did that specific followup once in round 2, catching one of your crouching short kicks. 

Cammys air divekicks get *destroyed* by focus attack.  If you time it right, theres absolutley nothing she can do except eat a crumple -> combo of your choice.  The problem is getting the timing right, and not being predictable with it, as she can jumpin with a late HK and combo j.HK, s.FP, cannon strike FADC cannon strike (fadc ultra) which kills the focus.  However, my friend has found the correct timing, and can cancel out every one of my jumpins with a properly timed focus attack.  When i jump, he starts focus, If I dont cannon strike he holds it until im just starting to come down off the arc of the jump.  If he releases it correctly, it actually hits you in the air and pushes her back to full screen, negating any jumpin attempt, neutral jumps, cannon strikes, jumping kicks, etc.  The only thing left is hooligan which works if he starts doing this a lot.  

Dont be confused by all the flash, she does virtually no chip damage, you can wait on a mistake from a spiral arrow too deep (there are safe ones, just none from this guy), a jumpking CS from too high, or whatever really.  Dont be afraid to abuse focus, as her armor break is so pathetically  slow you'll never get hit by it, and from 1/4 screen she cant break it with a spiral arrow.  then its a matter of baiting her into something stupid, and using Abels high damage against her lower than average health.  :)

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AndrewJD
    @Symphony: To do the super low cannon strikes you just have to do the down back motion then quickly press forward diagonal jump at the same time as kick.
    Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#21  Edited By Symphony
    @mubress: Aha! Gonna try that out now, thanks :D
    Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Renahzor

Regular TKCS (tiger knee cannon strike) = Down, downback, back, upforward + k.  

You can also do ex very low with Down, downback, back, upback+kk, which conveniently combos into ultra on hit, or combos into more EX TKCSs into ultra too.  :D

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By napalm
    @mubress said:
    " @Scooper: I didn't feel like I had time to punish them. I played as Ryu against this guy's Cammy for a couple and every time I tried anything it was blocked and then he proceeded to combo my ass.   But I don't face Cammy a lot so I'm sure my inexperience was a factor. "
    Cammy has a lot of unsafe moves and several of them you could have punished. However, you sent the precedent early on that you were going to be extremely defensive and not try anything.
    dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24  Edited By dj

This just confirms my notion that trying to return to SF:IV would be the biggest mistake ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.