Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

LulzRadar?

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

Apparently tick throws are cheap? Really GamesRadar? REALLY?! I really like their podcast, but their content leaves something to be desired. Justin Towell, if I fight you online I will do nothing but throw you as ken over and over again while yelling obscenities, rest assured.

Gief says - dont be a bitch.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By lordofultima

Apparently tick throws are cheap? Really GamesRadar? REALLY?! I really like their podcast, but their content leaves something to be desired. Justin Towell, if I fight you online I will do nothing but throw you as ken over and over again while yelling obscenities, rest assured.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Luke

They have a point about many of the things on that list, but they're just being nubs complaining about throws.

I really hope the Championship Edition Pack fixes many of the issues listed.

Finally, their Character Select Screen pic did make me lol :)

Usagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Usagi

Tick throws are practically essential for characters like da 'Gief.  A simple tactic like a blocked low jab, very slight pause into SPD is something that works wonders and is part of playing him.  Same with normal throws too.  What are they complaining about anyway?  They can imploy these tactics too!

Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
    EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By EightBitWarrior

i am totally down with throws, but man, when I played with a friend of mine the other day (wasn't you), he threw at EVERY POSSIBLE MOMENT EVER and it did make me want to dropkick a carriage full of babies. At times I'd even try to counter his throw to no avail, or I'd spam some weak attacks to try and stuff that, to no avail as well. Yet he was able to do that to me just fine... I about lost it.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By StaticFalconar

looks like games radar is just a scrub

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By c1337us
    EightBitWarrior said:
    "i am totally down with throws, but man, when I played with a friend of mine the other day (wasn't you), he threw at EVERY POSSIBLE MOMENT EVER and it did make me want to dropkick a carriage full of babies. At times I'd even try to counter his throw to no avail, or I'd spam some weak attacks to try and stuff that, to no avail as well. Yet he was able to do that to me just fine... I about lost it."
    I can share that frustration man.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mike

I'm guilty of throwing quite a bit...but only because I like to set people up for an ultra with it.  That being said, Justin Towell is a whiney little douche.

Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Damonation

I'm fine with throwing... guess I have to be because I use Abel and I'll Tornado Throw your ass every chance I get.

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Oni

What big fucking crybaby article. Mr Towell, grow a fucking pair.

He has 2 or 3 fair points, like about the 30-second, 1 round matches, but most everything else can be summed up with: "waaah, I can't stand it when people are better than me!" Point 1 is not jerks, just 90% noobs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.