Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

SFIV: Player Matches II

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

The second half of my SFIV player matches from the morning of April 13th, 2009. The competition steps it up a bit here, and the lag magically disappears. One thing to note is the Vega player SaikyoSyle, he was pretty sick. I managed to catch a few interesting raging demons on him, though. These matches are availible in shorter segments on my Youtube channel. You can also find a large collection of my videos at my website.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima

The second half of my SFIV player matches from the morning of April 13th, 2009. The competition steps it up a bit here, and the lag magically disappears. One thing to note is the Vega player SaikyoSyle, he was pretty sick. I managed to catch a few interesting raging demons on him, though. These matches are availible in shorter segments on my Youtube channel. You can also find a large collection of my videos at my website.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By jakob187

DOOD!  That Saikyo dood fuckin wrecks!!!  He's insane!!!  lol

Also, have you even fought against a super crazy good El Fuerte yet?  I really wanna see some of that happen.  = D

Good matches yet again, Ultima.

*EDIT*  Man, that Bison was pretty nasty, too.  Kamui does a great job handling him.
    REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By REDRUN

loltima, what is your setup to capture this at that quality?

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoG

Oh gosh, this isn't good for my self esteem. How am I so far behind everyone?

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordofultima

I use something called a Dazzle to record, standard composite SD stuff. The recording program I use is Cyberlink's PowerDirector, I just record in MPEG and make sure that the bitrate is as high as it can be. From there I throw it in vegas, edit it together, and render the final cut as a 3MBPS wmv, give or take some bits depending on the length -- since I have to keep it under 500MB.

For the youtube cuts since they can only be 10 minutes in length, I can jack up the quality a bit more. I'm going to make a video/slideshow of my recording setup, to avoid further questions on the subject.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By End_Boss

Your Akuma humbles mine. I hadn't even considered the possibility of a change-up/Raging Demon combo. Thanks for letting me in on that one. =)

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince

Some good Vega players... Damn.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By REDRUN
    lordofultima said:
    "I use something called a Dazzle to record, standard composite SD stuff. The recording program I use is Cyberlink's PowerDirector, I just record in MPEG and make sure that the bitrate is as high as it can be. From there I throw it in vegas, edit it together, and render the final cut as a 3MBPS wmv, give or take some bits depending on the length -- since I have to keep it under 500MB.For the youtube cuts since they can only be 10 minutes in length, I can jack up the quality a bit more. I'm going to make a video/slideshow of my recording setup, to avoid further questions on the subject."
    are you a journalism or new media major? Now I got to look into those toys you got there.
    MadBootsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By MadBootsy

Great stuff. Bison and Vega are both characters I want to get better at playing. Also, waffles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.