Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Street Fighter IV PC: Achievements, Higher Resolutions, New Shaders

• 53 results
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By RHCPfan24

Looks cool. I don't need it though.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Media_Master

I'm getting SF4 for PS3

Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Maru

EntwineX said:

"Some people have awfully negative attitude about this. Yeah it won't sell much and yes it will be pirated but they aren't gonna make any more money by not releasing it on PC either. Let the companies worry about the profits, good game is a good game no matter the sales. DMC4 was solid on PC, personally I like most PC gamers am not into this type of games but nice for those who want to try them out and don't have a console.I like the different style options, we've already seen them in few games before and it's a nice feature, nothing life altering tho. And GFWL is not an obstacle for releasing over Steam."

Your right, Capcom have started developing their games on PC first, therefore they will not be losing any money by releasing this game even if sells will be low.

Now I'm torn between PC and PS3 version.
    Looks like I will have to wait and see how this version will turn out. 

Bioderm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Bioderm

I cant wait for this game on the PC since I don't own a console.

I really want ISP to start tracking what there user do and check if they are pirating stuff or not. If they are they could bring them to court and have all the media around, it would give people a reason not to pirate.

I love pc gaming and pirates are killing it :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.