Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Tekken

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The two leaders in the fighting game genre collide in this ultimate tag-team mash-up. Will you cross the line?

Akuma, M. Bison, Jin and Ogre confirmed

• 54 results
    WebOfSomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

PixelPrinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By PixelPrinny

I'm hoping the capcom-unity blog is wrong (or just trolling) about this being the final round of character reveals... Kinda sucks it'd go out with a "reveal" that we've known for about a month rather than showing some characters people weren't expecting (at least those who aren't familiar with Lupinko). Most seem to be assuming that the rest of the "leaked" characters will be DLC at this point... If that turns out to be the case, it'd be disappointing, but I'd certainly buy them >.> That said, I'm hanging on to the thin thread of hope given by Ono's obscure "no one said 'over'" tweet that maybe we'll see some more non-dlc characters in the game.

wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By wunder_

YAY, PC updates for AE2012 and release date for SFxT. woowoo

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@PixelPrinny said:

I'm hoping the capcom-unity blog is wrong (or just trolling) about this being the final round of character reveals... Kinda sucks it'd go out with a "reveal" that we've known for about a month rather than showing some characters people weren't expecting (at least those who aren't familiar with Lupinko). Most seem to be assuming that the rest of the "leaked" characters will be DLC at this point... If that turns out to be the case, it'd be disappointing, but I'd certainly buy them >.> That said, I'm hanging on to the thin thread of hope given by Ono's obscure "no one said 'over'" tweet that maybe we'll see some more non-dlc characters in the game.

I hope so as well. To be honest, I didn't give a shit about this until I heard Elena was in because she's easily my second favorite Street Fighter character and the idea that we finally get to play with her once again was extremely appealing. So the idea she might not be in or she might be dlc kinda sucks but I would much rather take the latter. Until then, I won't be buying the game.

And before anyone gets any idea, I didn't give a shit because 1. I don't care about Tekken and 2. I have no desire to play this game online. I'm not one of those "oh noes Capcom is teh troll and sucks" people. Even though the game has my favorite SF character (Cammy, but I played all the SF4s so it's not really that special anymore...) and I'm sure a bunch of characters will be tons of fun to play (including the Tekken side), none of those things interest me enough to drop any money on this. The allure of playing one of my favorite characters we haven't seen in ages is enough.

Capcom...do the right thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.