cylemoore's Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) review

A must buy!

I think by now most of us know how to play a 3D Mario game and I feel like this one is one of the best ones yet.  Given I have played Mario Galaxy 1 and I had a great time and it was amazing, but Galaxy 2 was outstanding and flat out perfect.  There was so much more to this game and I love how they got ride of the hub world.  I found myself smiling the entire time I played this game and I will try to continue to play it until I collect all of the stars.  The gameplay is amazing and the platforming is the best ever.  The only minor complaint is the motion control levels but there are only a handful of them and they don't sour the overall game.  Nintendo did a great job with this game and it will hold me over until they probably make the next Mario game for their next console.  For anyone who owns a Wii and knows how to play an actual video game this is a must have!!!