Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Superman

Character » appears in 60 games

Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, Superman is the last son of the planet Krypton and sworn guardian of Metropolis.

Who here hates superman?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "LiquidPrince, are you saying he should watch 8 seasons of an awful show just to justify the concept of Superman as something interesting?"
    First of all, awful is subjective, and no, that is not what I'm saying. I'm saying you need to have seen a good amount of consecutive episodes before offering a review on it. Same concept as reviewing a game, you have to have actually played it. You don't give an opinion if your not informed or else you just sound like a dumbass. Easy concept.

"

Says the person who thinks PSN is superior to Xbox Live."

I'm sorry BiggerBomb, but you are lacking intelligence because firstly that argument or rebuttal is in no way related to this discussion. Secondly if you had actually read what I had said in that thread and how it actually ended you would have know that that was not what I had said.. I believe the quote that everyone agreed on was:

LIVE is better then PSN, but not by much, however it is retarded to have to pay for LIVE.

How old are you? 13? You rebute like a kid. Something along the lines of, "yeah well... I know you are but what am I..."

"

*Sigh*

LiquidPrince, you questioning the intelligence of another is akin to...well, there isn't really anything more ironic than that. Sorry, I'm a little distracted watching television right now. My analogical capabilities are hindered by multi-tasking. Regardless, I don't see any point in debating you because there isn't an effective way to deliver an intellectual rebuttal to "no u."

You go ahead and continue swimming along in your little bubble of a fantasy realm, wherein you seem to be of the mind that your omniscience goes unquestioned. I could not care less because I'll just smile and nod, knowing that people in the real world see you for what you are. A fanboy with his head up his ass.
    siLVUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By siLVUR

Mega > Super in terms of grandness.

Thus, Megaman > Superman.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "LiquidPrince, are you saying he should watch 8 seasons of an awful show just to justify the concept of Superman as something interesting?"
    First of all, awful is subjective, and no, that is not what I'm saying. I'm saying you need to have seen a good amount of consecutive episodes before offering a review on it. Same concept as reviewing a game, you have to have actually played it. You don't give an opinion if your not informed or else you just sound like a dumbass. Easy concept.

"

Says the person who thinks PSN is superior to Xbox Live."

I'm sorry BiggerBomb, but you are lacking intelligence because firstly that argument or rebuttal is in no way related to this discussion. Secondly if you had actually read what I had said in that thread and how it actually ended you would have know that that was not what I had said.. I believe the quote that everyone agreed on was:

LIVE is better then PSN, but not by much, however it is retarded to have to pay for LIVE.

How old are you? 13? You rebute like a kid. Something along the lines of, "yeah well... I know you are but what am I..."

"

*Sigh*

LiquidPrince, you questioning the intelligence of another is akin to...well, there isn't really anything more ironic than that. Sorry, I'm a little distracted watching television right now. My analogical capabilities are hindered by multi-tasking. Regardless, I don't see any point in debating you because there isn't an effective way to deliver an intellectual rebuttal to "no u."

You go ahead and continue swimming along in your little bubble of a fantasy realm, wherein you seem to be of the mind that your omniscience goes unquestioned. I could not care less because I'll just smile and nod, knowing that people in the real world see you for what you are. A fanboy with his head up his ass."

XD

Me a fanboy? Really? This coming from the person who suddenly tried to defend himself with a comment about the 360, which was in no way related to the conversation at hand. I'm in now way arrogant, but I do know when I'm talking to a person who lacks any sort of intelligence. If you want to debate, you stay on topic, refrain from personal cheap shots and act reasonable. you fulfill none of those requisites, and thus fail completley in every way I can imagine. Next time, if you would like to give an intelligent response, reply with something like " I don't like that show because etc..." instead of giving an uninformed and frankly downright idiotic response ending with a childish "no you" comment.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince said:
    XD

Me a fanboy? Really? This coming from the person who suddenly tried to defend himself with a comment about the 360, which was in no way related to the conversation at hand. I'm in now way arrogant, but I do know when I'm talking to a person who lacks any sort of intelligence. If you want to debate, you stay on topic, refrain from personal cheap shots and act reasonable. you fulfill none of those requisites, and thus fail completley in every way I can imagine. Next time, if you would like to give an intelligent response, reply with something like " I don't like that show because etc..." instead of giving an uninformed and frankly downright idiotic response ending with a childish "no you" comment.

"

Of course, you are correct. You're right. Yes. Thanks.
    Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By Black_Rose

Smallville was good when it was just a few random kids (one of them with superpowers) solving different problems in every episode. Now it's just shitty.

To answer your question, yes, Superman sucks.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    XD

"

Of course, you are correct. You're right. Yes. Thanks."
    Finally, your showing some signs of intelligence. Concede to your defeat.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    XD

"

"

Yes. You're right. 100% correct. You can't beat 100%.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    XD

"

"

Yes. You're right. 100% correct. You can't beat 100%."
    You may continue you praising me.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:
    "

You're an idiot.

"

I asked you to continue praising me, not to describe yourself. Seem's your not as intelligent as you were letting yourself act in the last two posts.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By shadows_kill

superman sucks. biggerbomb sucks more

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BiggerBomb

Good god...

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

shadows_kill said:
    "superman sucks. biggerbomb sucks more"
    Users who single out other users are far worse. 

Unfortunately, this thread looks as though it is experiencing its last moments of freedom. 
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By shadows_kill
    Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "superman sucks. biggerbomb sucks more"
    Users who single out other users are far worse. 

Unfortunately, this thread looks as though it is experiencing its last moments of freedom. "
    well you singled me out also so we are both far worse :)
    Avatar image for vitaminwateryum
    VitaminWaterYum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By VitaminWaterYum
    LiquidPrince said:

"
    Why is it "retarded" to pay for XBL? You're pretty much guaranteed to be able to find a game and the people you're playing with will more than likely have mics. Not only that but LIVE has more features than PSN.

LiquidPrince said:

Yeah... FOUR SEASON AGO... They left High School at the end of Season 4 and we're on Season 8. Anyways, if you were with the show from  the beginning you would know that it got progressively cooler.
    "

If it takes eight seasons for a tv series to get good then it's been going on for 8 seasons too many.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By shadows_kill
    Crayola said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"
    Why is it "retarded" to pay for XBL? You're pretty much guaranteed to be able to find a game and the people you're playing with will more than likely have mics. Not only that but LIVE has more features than PSN.

well most features are on each but live has more it shouldnt be 50$ a year. cause the extra things on it dont make it worth paying for.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Crayola said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"

LiquidPrince said:

Yeah... FOUR SEASON AGO... They left High School at the end of Season 4 and we're on Season 8. Anyways, if you were with the show from  the beginning you would know that it got progressively cooler.
    "

If it takes eight seasons for a tv series to get good then it's been going on for 8 seasons too many."

That idea of paying for LIVE when PSN is approaching LIVE was the main reason people agreed that paying for LIVE was stupid. As for Smallville, it's always been very good, but now it's just keeps getting better.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#68  Edited By SpecTackle

Jesus, people can't just walk away from an e-fight can they?

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BiggerBomb

*Goes to Jayge's profile to fish out a picture*

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

BiggerBomb said:
    "*Goes to Jayge's profile to fish out a picture*

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up."
    I was just about to call your out for using an uncredited source, but you cited your text parenthetically. 

Haha.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:

I applaud you, or should I applaud Jayge, because that was actually funny.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By Hamz

Ok guys, this topic had a nice run didn't it....it lived a long and happy life in the boards, playing with the other topics and having fun. Good memories i bet. But sadly its grown sick, and the doctor can only prescribe one cure. Don't look children, it will only make things worse for you.....

Locked.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#73  Edited By Lies
    LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:

I applaud you, or should I applaud Jayge, because that was actually funny.

"
    Or you should applaud whoever originally made it and had it sent to every god-forsaken corner of the internet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.