Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales from the Borderlands

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 25, 2014

A spin-off of the Borderlands series of first-person shooters, Tales from the Borderlands is an episodic adventure game where a reluctant group of civilians try to strike it rich in the hostile world of Pandora.

Tales from the Borderlands TV Intros: True Borderlands, Borderlands Nine-Nine

Somestickguy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Somestickguy_

Hey, it's somestickguy, that one guy that makes Giant Bomb TV intros a lot of the time!

But not this time. I finished Tales From The Borderlands a few weeks ago, and I decided to do something a little different from my status quo.

So here it is! Enjoy, and let me know what you think! Also, I'm always open for suggestions!

E: And here's another that I put together for the heck of it!

ToySoldier83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this contain any spoilers for Tales whatsoever? I'd love to see this (love both Tales from the Borderlands and True Detective...season 1) but I'm currently at episode 4 of Tales.

dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By dietmango

Dude, that was cool. I love the Tales from the Borderlands intros. Somehow, this song could also fit in the Borderlands universe somehow. Great work!

Does this contain any spoilers for Tales whatsoever? I'd love to see this (love both Tales from the Borderlands and True Detective...season 1) but I'm currently at episode 4 of Tales.

Nah, you're fine. The video manages to be spoiler-free for the most part. The images are mostly from the intros for all episodes, but that's about it.

ToySoldier83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, that was cool. I love the Tales from the Borderlands intros. Somehow, this song could also fit in the Borderlands universe somehow. Great work!

@toysoldier83 said:

Nah, you're fine. The video manages to be spoiler-free for the most part. The images are mostly from the intros for all episodes, but that's about it.

Thanks. Just watched it. Amazing work again Somestickguy_.

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By odinsmana

I didn`t know I wanted this, but as it turns out I really wanted this. Really cool and surprisingly fitting. Great work as always!

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Holy shit dude! Audio sounded off in parts though. Just the female vocals, compared to this for instance, sounded very muffled and distant.

Otherwise, this is really well done!

Somestickguy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht: The audio is taken directly from the first True Detective opening, where the female vocals are indeed muffled. I kind of like it. It's eerie.

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. That's really damn cool.

Somestickguy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Somestickguy_
    Loading Video...

So I made another one

Giant Bomb Nine-Nine was my first video, and that took me a week. This one took me less than two days. Hooray for improved skills!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.