Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A twisted twin-stick shooter from one of the designers of Super Meat Boy. Players take control of Isaac, a young boy who delves deep into the dungeons of his basement as he is hunted by his deranged mother.

Extra steam key?

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Anybody have an extra steam key for this game? Figure somebody might if they bought a humble bundle or something. I gave a code away for a different game a couple months ago so I thought somebody else in this awesome community may do the same. Thought I might try Binding of Isaac out since Patrick is going to be playing it and I really got into Spelunky.

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Just wanted to call out @ghostiet for being awesome and giving me a key. Good vibes to you duder!

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maaan, I was thinking about this during the streaming, but now I'll feel like a scumbag for asking the same...though if there's a duder about with 800+ hours of this played, would you say it'd be wiser to keep the experience fresh and wait for the better and improved (assumedly) Rebirth or just give this a spin while waiting?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@glottery: Only 380 hours or so, I'm afraid. My feeble suggestion is either wait for Rebirth or play it without the DLC. If it gets you hooked, try it with the DLC (I have major issues with the DLC). Then waste another 300 hours on Rebirth or something.

Only 380, eh? Well, guess I can still take your word for it! I did read that post of yours earlier on and will probably do just that, if I'll end up playing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.