Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A twisted twin-stick shooter from one of the designers of Super Meat Boy. Players take control of Isaac, a young boy who delves deep into the dungeons of his basement as he is hunted by his deranged mother.

New trailer out and the game is almost here.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Seedofpower

This game is now a first day buy for me. Nice use of FMV and awesomely odd. I think this game is going to fly under a lot of people's radar haven't heard much about it until recently.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

The trailer was actually released a while back. Anyway, about the game itself, I'm definitely looking forward to it too; it seems like a decidedly crazy game (this is a good thing). Also, I think it's only going to be $5 :o

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Needs more FMV.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Seedofpower

$5 is even more of a reason to buy it day one.

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By yinstarrunner

Weird, I kind of expected... more, I guess, out of the guy who made super meat boy. This looks pretty bland to me, like every one of those gameplay clips was taking place in the same freaking room. The combat looks like a painfully slow-paced dual joystick shooter. Ugh.

SMB was definitely one of my favorite games of last year. I know this game is supposed to be partly roguelike...like, and I love that concept, so I'm hoping that this is just a bad trailer or that the thing that makes this game incredible is just conspicuously absent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.