Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A twisted twin-stick shooter from one of the designers of Super Meat Boy. Players take control of Isaac, a young boy who delves deep into the dungeons of his basement as he is hunted by his deranged mother.

Odds on Blood Bag?

Gaidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gaidren

I just had a great run ruined by saying to myself "the blood bag HAS to spawn THIS time!" and spending about 10 hearts + soul hearts worth of donations and getting no blood bag. 20-ish donations and no bag. I usually see it spawn in less than 10 tries, but apparently there is no set amount you can spend and be sure to get one, so be warned!

Anybody want to guess on the approximate odds on a bag per donation based on their experiences so far?

NorthSarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By NorthSarge

i was watching my roommate play... and he got it on his first go. i thought he said something about it being around 8-10 attempts usually.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Can you get more then 1 bloodbag in a playthrough if you encounter more then 1 bloodbank? I think i remember doing this but I'm not sure, so if anyone knows for certain if you can/can not then it would be appreciated! Hate to spend my hearts more then I should

stufff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By stufff

@takayamasama: Yes, you absolutely can get more than one blood bag. I went one game where I was able to get a blood bag from every heart donation machine I encountered (3 in arcades and one from temperance). Of course, there is still the element of chance, and I too have gone 15-20 donations with still no blood bag at times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.