Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Black Eyed Peas Experience

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

Dance to some of BEP's numerous hits in this Ubisoft dancing game.

Dance With The Black Eyed Peas

• 165 results
    mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mnzy

No, you dance with the Black Eyed Peas!

Dain22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Dain22

This actually isn't all that surprising. BEP is all about heavily-produced party music, so this seems like a logical step. 

I think any artist who can provoke passion (negative or positive) will be successful in some capacity. In the case of BEP, for every person who scorns their work on the internet, there's another jumping around and singing along in a club.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By forkboy
    @Abyssfull: They were a pretty notable alternative hip-hop group on their 1st & 2nd albums.  Even Elephunk, their commercial breakthrough & first with Fergie is a worthwhile collection of hip-pop songs.  But after that, oh God do they go off the rails & into "horrible" territory.  Well, excluding their first single from Monkey Business, Don't Phunk with My Heart, I quite liked that at the time.

But basically yes, you can generically dismiss them nowadays.  Though I prefer to vehemently despise them & especially Will.i.am's godawful obsession with Autotune, & their astoundingly uncreative recent "samples" which aren't so much samples as they are just chunks of the hooks from other songs.
    UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By UncleBenny

During this whole video I was trying to figure out who would be the publisher/developer would have done this game, then I started thinking what if other developers did this game.

WHAT IF ID DID THE BLACK EYED PEE EXPERIENCE?

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By warxsnake
    @RagingLion said:
    @Ragdrazi said:
    You know, sometimes when I'm playing Assassin's Creed and I kill some guy on a rooftop, I like to pick up the body and dump it down into the street, just so I can hear the screams of innocent passersby.  I imagine that's the same experience Jeff is having right now.
    Nice.         And quite possibly accurate.
    Games like this allow Ubisoft to fund the production of games where you can enjoy tossing guards off rooftops, among other things of course.  

Every publisher does it, people just like to scold Ubisoft when they do it though. 
    Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ragdrazi
    @warxsnake said:
    @RagingLion said:
    @Ragdrazi said:
    You know, sometimes when I'm playing Assassin's Creed and I kill some guy on a rooftop, I like to pick up the body and dump it down into the street, just so I can hear the screams of innocent passersby.  I imagine that's the same experience Jeff is having right now.
    Games like this allow Ubisoft to fund the production of games where you can enjoy tossing guards off rooftops, among other things of course.   Every publisher does it, people just like to scold Ubisoft when they do it though. 
    Anything you need to do to make yourself feel ok about putting up with utter crap is ok with me. But I'm old enough to remember when things didn't need to be multi-million dollar productions. And quite frankly... I liked games a lot better back then. They were a lot better back then.
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By Kyreo

@abdo said:

No Caption Provided
    hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By hwy_61

@stillalive said:

Huh.
    core1065

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By core1065

@Abyssfull: Yeah they were. Now their shitty watered down bad European Techno dance music...

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By warxsnake
    @Ragdrazi said:

@warxsnake said:

@RagingLion said:
    @Ragdrazi said:
    Games like this allow Ubisoft to fund the production of games where you can enjoy tossing guards off rooftops, among other things of course.   Every publisher does it, people just like to scold Ubisoft when they do it though. 
    Anything you need to do to make yourself feel ok about putting up with utter crap is ok with me. But I'm old enough to remember when things didn't need to be multi-million dollar productions. And quite frankly... I liked games a lot better back then. They were a lot better back then.
    And are you old enough to understand that markets change, and the gaming industry, most of all, has exponentially grown into a business where releasing a game like Privateer or Zork is not financially viable for AAA publishers these days? 
    Yes I'm perfectly fine with Ubisoft's strategy. They are one of the few studios I can count on my hand, that didn't have any mass layoffs or studio closures tied to the recent economic depression.  
    And if releasing games like this means I get more Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six, and smaller projects on the side like From Dust, then so be it. Big fucking deal. 
    Avatar image for spikeddeception
    SpikedDeception

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SpikedDeception

@Jeffk38uk I agree. I like a few of their songs but... This is just a gateway drug to more and more terrible dancing games.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By FlipperDesert

EVERYBODY POOPS AND IF THE DON'T THEY'RE AN ANDROID- Wait, that's the Bad Lip Readings version.

DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By DizzyMedal

It seems a bit odd that it looks like (what I assume is) your avatar is standing in front of the bep with their back to you. More like dancing at them than with them. The MJE wasn't like that was it?

lhaymehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lhaymehr

Junk like this makes me rage. :(

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ragdrazi
    @warxsnake said:
    And are you old enough to understand that markets change, and the gaming industry, most of all, has exponentially grown into a business where releasing a game like Privateer or Zork is not financially viable for AAA publishers these days? Yes I'm perfectly fine with Ubisoft's strategy. They are one of the few studios I can count on my hand, that didn't have any mass layoffs or studio closures tied to the recent economic depression.  And if releasing games like this means I get more Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six, and smaller projects on the side like From Dust, then so be it. Big fucking deal. 
    Yes. And I'm old enough to understand how the market is driven by race to the lowest common denominator. I'm old enough to understand that it only stops when people don't by shit. And I'm old enough to feel sad when dipshits sit there defending it.

I'm also old enough to understand when a stupid little kid tries to derail a thread because he wants to feel like he's got some kind of not really well considered "point" to make. And I'm old enough to feel sad about that too.
    Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Vexxan

Fuck.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#68  Edited By tourgen

making that money

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Bestostero

who like these guys anymore? after the superbowl fiasco? lol

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By warxsnake
    @Ragdrazi: You call everyone you argue with a kid? What is this, 1990s internet? You think my e-feelings are somehow affected by your trite garbage? You're so old you still resort to that shit? 

Let's just say the irony is heavy, and that you acting like a child in your arguments doesn't help your cause, nor does it help you look mature in your statements. And what is your cause? All you've done is prove to me that you're old. Awesome. How is it to be old like you but still e-rage and fight on the internet?  

Maybe you're so old you've lost enough brain cells to match the argumentative capacity of a 5 year old. 
    Go ahead and reply, I stopped giving a shit about how old you are 5 minutes ago.
    matrix_hiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#71  Edited By matrix_hiei

I think I'll pass

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Solh0und
    @abdo said:
    No Caption Provided
    shuref00t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By shuref00t

I remember when they were an actual hip hop group ages ago.

Now the sounds (can't call it music) they make both saddens & angers me.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ragdrazi
    @warxsnake said:

@Ragdrazi: You call everyone you argue with a kid? What is this, 1990s internet? You think my e-feelings are somehow affected by your trite garbage? You're so old you still resort to that shit? Let's just say the irony is heavy, and that you acting like a child in your arguments doesn't help your cause, nor does it help you look mature in your statements. And what is your cause? All you've done is prove to me that you're old. Awesome. How is it to be old like you but still e-rage and fight on the internet?  Maybe you're so old you've lost enough brain cells to match the argumentative capacity of a 5 year old. Go ahead and reply, I stopped giving a shit about how old you are 5 minutes ago.

I don't really care about your "e-feelings" at all. But given how hurt this long tirade of your's sounds, I guess I did get under your skin. So, I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to take it so hard. I think I'm going to leave you alone now. So, sorry.

Just, yeah, don't buy shit. Don't defend shit. Don't attack others for attacking shit. Basic stuff.
    SleepyDoughnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SleepyDoughnut

Jeff would post this, with his ironic love of terrible things.

Vexed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Vexed

I don't hate myself enough to hit play, but I did enjoy reading through the comments  =D

Zamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Zamir

i hope Fergie's cherry Dr. pepper commercial is a playable stage, loi

b33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By b33

GREAT. just great. 

Shadoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79  Edited By Shadoestar

That Ferige avatar looks kinda creepy.

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#80  Edited By Pop

What's up with Ubisoft making these? first the Michael Jackson experience now the black eyed peas experience, is it like a franchise? 

edit: hahaha I just went to check if someone made a "the experience" franchise and sure enough there it was HAHAHAHA! I love this site.

silentsnake510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By silentsnake510

More like the BAD eye peas. AMIRITE?

lead_farmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#82  Edited By lead_farmer

Boooooooooooooooo

EJStyleS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By EJStyleS

Oh BEP...you used to mock this EXACT thing...what happened to you? http://www.muzu.tv/gb/blackeyedpeas/bep-empire-music-video/215618/

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By cookiemonster
    @FreakAche said:
    *Insert generic, albeit probably justified, dismissive comment about the Black Eyed Peas*
    Colt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#85  Edited By Colt

Lovin these comments. I DONT WANT THIS GAME! WHY DID THEY MAKE IT?

I don't like the black eyed peas so I wont be buying this game, but I think it has a right to exist. You gamers are just so spoiled.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By forkboy
    @Colt: I think you've confused people's dislike of this particular band with people whinging about the game & claiming it shouldn't exist.
    amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By amomjc

What is wrong with a legitimate group of singers getting a video game? Everyone who is hating on these guys are either jealous or living out their ten-year old hatreds.

Colt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#88  Edited By Colt

@forkboy: No, I get if people want to voice their dislike. I dont think youve read all these comments. It's like how people on youtube (any video at all) want to express hate towards Beiber.. It's clearly not aimed at you so why get upset?

offsprnvid24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By offsprnvid24
    @csoup: The Back Eyed Peas lip sync on stage.
    Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#90  Edited By Hector

More dance games....sigh...

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By forkboy
    @Colt: Commenting on something isn't an indication of being upset, it simply means I have an opinion.  Which I did, having read every comment.  Most of which seem to be showing a bemusement at how this group are getting a video game.  People tend to use hyperbole online to make their opinions sound more dramatic & interesting.  That's just life.  In that regard I'd normally say I hate present Black Eyed Peas, when I don't actually.  I find them fairly irritating when I actually hear their music, but fortunately they don't come onto my radar all that much.  The blessing of staying clear of the radio.

@csoup: define "legitimate group of singers".  I mean is it actually legit when everything is just Autotune'd to buggery?  Even my godawful voice could sound like Will.i.am's through that much computer fiddling.  And I don't even particularly care when people use it to take out a bum note from a song (though I have a personal preference for...voices with a natural character.  John Lennon, Tom Waits, folk like that), it's THAT ruddy hideous sound that I first heard on Cher's Believe over a decade ago.  As I said in a previous post here, I think the BEP's first 3 records are pretty decent alt-hip hop albums.
    Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#92  Edited By Dalai

I hope there's a Super Bowl Halftime mode where you're rewarded for not dancing and staring at the screen in a state of confusion while showing disdain for the music industry who let this group unleash this shit to the masses.

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DriveupLife

I really like the black eyed peas, and I also like to dance. This along with finally checking out dance central 1 & 2 might be a reason to buy a cheap kinect from everyone that's selling them.

This will be the only positive comment for this video.

DS23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DS23

Think I'm with Mr. How About No Bear on this one.
    amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By amomjc

@offsprnvid24 said:

@csoup: The Back Eyed Peas lip sync on stage.

So what? People are entertained with what they put out and that is all that matter. Stop acting like you need some form of justifiable cause to sprout out of every group in this country in order for them to deserve their fame. Shit, half the "real" crap that tops the charts in the country is as ludicrous as the faked.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Afroman269

I hope the shit super bowl half time show performance will be a level to play in this game, then again, it will probably be DLC.

Avatar image for zombiesatemycereal
    zombiesatemycereal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csoup: I don't care if you like them or not, but to call the black eyed peas legitimate is absurd. Do you think rebecca black is legitimate too?

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DriveupLife

@zombiesatemycereal: if you feel that BEP is not a real band then

A. that's an opinion

B. tell that to their millions of fans

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Subjugation

If you're going to make a dance game about one band, at least choose a decent one. Anyone can "sing" thanks to auto tune. Kanye West is a perfect example. The fact that these guys use it in about every song is just absurd. Oh well, I'll let the sales do the talking.

Lobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#100  Edited By Lobst

@Hector said:

More dance games....sigh...

More shooters....sigh...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.