[Official] Luchadeer Crusaders GB Recruitment NA Server

#1 Edited by Grimmie92 (151 posts) -

Hey guys,

The number of members we have already accepted is truly far greater than i ever expected for such an Exclusive group, especially from Giant Bomb users who are generally speaking not fans of the genre, and there are more of you wanting to join almost every day.

In saying that I've recently become overwhelmed by the number of methods by which people are trying to get in touch with me for invites and I have reached a state where i spend almost half an hour checking all the various Forum threads, my Mailbox on the site, my In-game mail and in-game Friends list to see if can catch people while theyre online, this is especially hard because im living in New Zealand and am often online at times when the US of A is fast asleep.

So, this is my sollution:

If you wish to join the Luchadeer Crusaders use the following steps in this order:

1. Comment below with your in-game user ID
(ie. @ExampleBrad)

2. Add me using the in-game Friends/Contacts system using my account ID
(Press "O" to open your friends list then press "E" to Add Friend)

• @Grimmie92

3. Send a whisper to myself or one of our Unprofessional Co-Leaders by using the /t command in the chat bar of the game
(ie. /t @ExampleVinny Your Message Here)

• @Grimmie92
  • @DeathTrap82
  • @Karkarov

As long as you perform the above steps you will get in as soon as we can reach you.

Note: If you have already contacted me and are waiting to join I have a list of names and will regularly try contacting you, please hang in there.

#2 Edited by Omega (836 posts) -

Sounds fun I'd love to join up.

@Omega156

To those who may not know you can join up to 5 separate player guilds so if you're already in one don't do anything crazy like /leaveguild just to join the giant bomb one.

#3 Edited by Karkarov (3286 posts) -

@omega I sent you a friend invite in game, when I see you online I will get you into the guild!

#4 Posted by Omega (836 posts) -

@karkarov: Cool thanks getting online right now.

Your avatar makes you the best person on this forum by the way. Mako is my hero.

#5 Edited by Ladnar (200 posts) -

Would love to play with some fellow duders.

User ID: @Ladnar

Thanks for the invite and setting this up.

#6 Posted by GeneralGrey (67 posts) -

I'd love to join. Starting the steps now: @GeneralGrey

#7 Posted by SundevilRip (24 posts) -

Hey man thanks for doing this!

User ID: @SundevilRip

#8 Edited by Do_The_Manta_Ray (744 posts) -

Purchased the game almost on a whim, and have found myself genuinely enjoying it. Add me when you get a chance, mate, and thanks for all the work!

User ID: @BlackmooreX

#9 Edited by kylekrueger (123 posts) -

user id: kingkrueger691 would love to join the crew.

#10 Posted by Binny (96 posts) -

User ID: binfodus

#11 Posted by BurningStickMan (238 posts) -

@burningstickman is ready to give Molag Bal the what for.

#12 Edited by Dalerax (56 posts) -

Joining a guild and having friendlies to talk to is definitely my best chance at enjoying an MMO and continuing to play it.

I'm @Dalerax.

#13 Posted by waltig (1 posts) -

I'd love to join!

My userid is @waltig.

#14 Posted by gaftra (170 posts) -

be great to join!

userid is @hebber

#15 Edited by devoidcheeks (34 posts) -

like you said - not a big mmo guy - but have always wanted one that would hold my attention could be it

user id: @devoidcheeks

#16 Posted by Grimmie92 (151 posts) -

got a tonne of friend requests this morning, great to see people picking up the game, servers are down atm unfortunately and i have to go to work soon but ill try getting in touch with you guys asap, try whispering me if you see me log in as my friends list is a massive mess atm

#17 Posted by Evilsbane (4743 posts) -
#18 Edited by futureman (25 posts) -

@futureman

Really enjoying this game, thought the GB crowd might be fun to play with.

#20 Edited by Hedrox (5 posts) -

@RugDoct0r

Loving the game, look forward to playing with fellow duders.

#21 Posted by Zubinni (3 posts) -

user id: @Zubinni

#22 Posted by Hunkadunkasaurus (166 posts) -

Count me in!

@hunkadunkasaurus

#23 Posted by scottp (247 posts) -

Im a lvl 18 nightblade atm

add me

@scottp89

#24 Posted by Sanitysend (82 posts) -

would love to join!

@emotive11

#25 Edited by HPThugcraft (5 posts) -

Sounds cool, if you are still looking I would like to join

@HPThugcraft

#26 Posted by DrChi (17 posts) -

Love to join.

@DrChi

#27 Posted by ladyface (1 posts) -

Super yes please!

@Ladyface, and my husband @Mental_Elemental

#28 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Still sitting through the install but glad to play with other GB users, username=@Fox01313

#29 Posted by Witcherman (1 posts) -

Would love to join! :)

@Witcherman

#30 Posted by DrPeatore (30 posts) -

I'm pretty casual but I'd like to group with some duders.

User ID

@Peatore

#31 Posted by Grimmie92 (151 posts) -

I dont know if anybody is still playing, but now that TI4 is over im no longer glued to playing dota so I should be on from time to time, I'll keep checking here for new comers, otherwise see you in-game!

#32 Posted by Binny (96 posts) -

@grimmie92: I will catch up with you sometime since we are about the same level and all. Did you explore all of Coldharbour yet? I still have a few things to do there.

#33 Posted by Grimmie92 (151 posts) -

@binny: got most of it done this week but i have been hanging out there for a while anyway, got a couple of caves to go still

#34 Posted by ShapeOfDespair (57 posts) -

I don't play a ton, but it'd be cool to have other to play with. Maybe i'd play more then.

UserId: @EchoesFromRlyeh

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.