Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

The Coolest Moments You've Experienced So Far

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By Toxin066

Blowing a Cave Bear off the cliff of a mountain, and watching it go flying as it hit a rock.

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Jothel

When a certain person from a certain town dies and you go to the funeral, I decided to be a dick and use my unrelenting force shout at them. They all went flying, a few off the edge nearby and died... however, the rest all just started fighting each other, a certain group of people were fighting the Jarl and his men and then the guards came in. None were going after me at all, it was pretty funny.

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By Brunchies

Luring a giant into a stormcloack camp and having the giant launch faednal into the sky. Also going to prison for killing a chicken in winterhold, breaking out of prison and walking through the frozen lake with literally no winter clothes, my guy takes the cold like a man though.

Zarackus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By Zarackus

Finally had a dragon attack a couple of mammoths, there Giant herders didn't take too kindly to that. Seems kind of mundane compared to some of these other stories though : (

Still bad ass to see.

Whitestripes09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#205  Edited By Whitestripes09

I was in search of more shouts from those "Letters from a friend" you get. I was expecting to go into another ruin when instead I ended up going through a mine and up into the top of a mountain peak. Right where the shout was, a dragon was sitting there perched. I went into sneak and shot an arrow at him, but it happened to be a blood dragon and I was still at a very low level. As he took flight I ran towards the shout and stared at the shout hoping for it to absorb fast enough.I heard the dragon land next to me and right at the time I had absorbed the shout and instead of running back to the mine, I figured going down the mountain would be faster. The dragon followed me as I jumped/fell down the mountain taking fall damage and damage from his frost breath. I would occasionally hold my ground and let loose with arrows, magic or some shouts as he got close to me. I finally made it to the bottom of the mountain, most of my potions had been used so I figured running would have to be the only option. I ran into the forests hoping if I ran fast enough I would lose him. He was on me the entire way until I ran into a group of storm cloak soldiers out on patrol who then got the dragons attention. We held our ground and finally he landed for a final confrontation. Half of the storm cloaks were dead yet they still charged in and swung at the dragon while i charged in myself. I ran out of stamina so I unleashed a dual handed barrage of the Flame spell until it finally died.

megasoum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#206  Edited By megasoum

I'm not going through the 11 pages so maybe it was mentionned already (sorry!) but I had a jaw dropping moment last night.

Disclaimer: This is the first Elder Scrolls I play so maybe that stuff is usual for you guys but for me it was crazy!

So, I want running around the small village at the base of the Throat of the world (forgot the name but you know where I'm talking about). I was using the sprint shout to go faster. When I did it near a guard he stopped me and told me to stop using shouts in town because it was scaring people away. I said "Ok sure" and went on to do my business.

Two or thee hours laters, after doing a ton of stuff around the world, I go back to Whiterun to drop stuff in my house and I meet a courier who has a letter for me. I read the letter and it's from an anonymous friend who saw me use my shouts earlier in that village and tells me that I should go meet him in a valley somewhere so that we can "explore" different uses for them. WTF! I seriously stared at my screen for like 30 sec when I got the letter, couldn't believe how crazy that game is.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#207  Edited By ArcBorealis

Not exactly a magnificent one, but after I found a dragon shout, I turn right and continue wondering, and what do I find? A Daedric shrine. I also walked down a road and met an orc that taunted me. I taunted him back and got into a fight and killed him.

Just goes to show you'll always find something cool to do if you walk around.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#208  Edited By recroulette

The first time I used the Spectral Assassin, especially since he was my favorite character in oblivion.  

Another time was when I cleared out the dungeon at the end of A Night To Remember, I skipped one of the mages because she was too strong to me, head back later to clear it out, the character you meet at the end of that quest was beating the shit out of her. Good times.
    TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#209  Edited By TheHT

@RecSpec: oh man, the timing with the music and his dialogue after slaying the dragon was perfect.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#210  Edited By Hizang

I got drunk in Whiterun and wounded up with a hangover in Markarth, I apparently got married and stole a goat in my drunkenness.

Thats pretty awesome.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#211  Edited By Ghostiet

I'm in Ivarstead, wanting to turn in some quests. Then, suddenly, I hear the combat theme jumping in and guards going batshit - I look up and it's a Goddamn BLOOD DRAGON. Of course, he's trashing the place, throwing around guards and stuff, so I get off my horse and start shooting up the beastie with a bow. Of course townspeople rally to the rescue, among them my quest dudes, so I rush like a madman to the next place the dragon lands on and proceed to lay the smackdown, amidst guards flying around and shit. 

I finally kill the bastard and the special kill cam launched. Therefore, everyone in town saw my character jumping on the dragon's neck and hacking it like a crazy man, after that they stared in awe as the lizard goes to ashes and I absorb its soul.

BAD. ASS. I fucking hate Bethesda games, but damn, is Skyrim completely different in this regard.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one of the neatest moments so far in my game was the time i was fighting a dragon. i killed krosis just before doing the storm call shout. while that was going on, the dragon was flying above being stricken by lightning, i was hitting it with elven arrows with my exquisite elven bow. i hit it at the same time lightning struck the dragon, causing it to die in midair, crash landing, making a crater where it first hit the ground, and then a long dirt trail was left to where it finally went head first into the wall where i learned another shout word.

No Caption Provided
    Tumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Tumbler

Haven't played that much yet but I was trying to get to the wizards college so I was riding towards the town nearest to the college. (The small one before the big town it's in) I got there and was thinking I'd just ride on through and (SPOILERS)

SPOILERS

BAM! Dragon attacks! WTF, where did he come from!? BOOM DEAD! So I reloaded and go off my horse and got ready to fight. Must have died 4 times trying to kill this guy. He didn't breath fire, he was a frost dragon I guess. So each fight that I got him low enough on health he'd go land on the far side of the bridge at the edge of town then he'd own me as I tryed to get close to him.

So after several deaths I started the fight again and as this son of a bitch often does he flew off into the mountains above the town for a rest and I waited for him to come back. He pops up again and starts flying towards the left but stays up in the mountain, then I see him attacking something up there. Then he lands and his hit points are going down then all of the sudden all quiet... WTF?! Something just killed the dragon way up on top of the mountain. How the hell am I supposed to absord his soul!?

So I start up the mountain and as I get higher it gets harder and harder to see. I have a rough idea where he was so I'm looking around in blizzard conditions trying to find a dead dragon and suddenly I'm face to face with a Giant. He doesn't attack right away so I run off realizing this @$$hole must have killed the dragon. I spawn my flame slut (i'm a conjurer) and start a fight. He goes down pretty fast but my flame slut gets killed several times. Then I'm standing there looking around and I still don't know where this dragon is!? And this guy was wandering around the middle of the woods. I can't see more than a few feet in any direction. I spend the next 10 minutes just traveling in circles around where I killed this giant looking for an enormous dead dragon. I eventually find him lying between trees behind bushes perfectly concealed. I'd never have known he was there if not for the prompt on screen that said search dragon.

I harvested his soul, took his bones, and spent a few days in town getting myself orgainzed and continued on to the college.

Love this game.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By artelinarose

This moment isn't exactly cool, but I think it's cool how worked up I am over this.

I've been trading with one of the wandering Khajiit since... the beginning, really. The leader of the caravans, Ri'saad. Every time I leave Whiterun(basically my base of operations, I always return there when I'm done exploring) I look to see if he's pitched up tent outside, and I always make sure to leave him with more gold than he had when I showed up. We've run into each other a few times outside of cities just traveling the roads, and I always offer Lydia and I's support for a short ways. We've got this sort of unspoken relationship now. If we're both in the same area, we'll talk a bit, I'll buy some things, travel with him a little to make sure he's safe and then we'll part ways. We're friends. I consider him one, and he considers me one. He's even given me gifts.

I left Whiterun just fifteen minutes ago around dusk and I saw his little campfire and tent, so I happily made my way over there like I always do. But he's not at his usual spot. His Khajiit friends are walking around but Ri'saad is not in his tent, crouched down just inside the entrance to protect himself from the elements. It's empty. It started storming in game as soon as I noticed. I looked around a bit and waited an in game hour, just in case he had fallen behind his compatriots a bit, whether he got distracted or was staying behind to finish a really good deal or I don't know. He's not there.

So I've left Whiterun and I'm running as fast as I can along the roads. Riften first, then Windhelm, and I'll circle my way around all of Skyrim to find him. I don't know if he's dead, but I just gotta find him. I need to make sure he's okay. I can't stand the thought of my fuzzy buddy lying face down in a field somewhere because I didn't accompany him far enough one time.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By EthanielRain

Anything to do with Paarthanax (sp)...love that character.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By ArcBorealis

I was revisiting the College of Winterhold, and while I'm in the Arch Mage's quarters I look up the stairwell and think "you know, I haven't gone up these stairs. Let's see where they lead." The door at the top of the stairs takes me to the roof of the college, and then I hear a frost dragon as it comes to murder me. Just me and the dragon, no one else from the college or the town to help me. I counter the frost dragon's attacks with flames, and then I add another element to the fight: thunder. I summon a storm and a lightning bolt strikes the dragon, forcing it to land on the tower. As I'm about to finish it with my sword, I get one of the awesome kill animations, and I watch my character climb onto the dragon and stab it in the skull, on top of a tall tower surrounded by thunder and rain.

Seriously, could you have asked for a better scenario for fighting a dragon than that? It was so awesome that I reloaded my last autosave to do it again. And it was still awesome!

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By AlexanderSheen

@EmuLeader said:

@brodywb said:

I saw a dragon land next to a giant. Before I could even get over to it, the giant had already killed it. I still got the soul though, so I didn't mind.

I had a similar experience with a Mammoth. I will never doubt how tough a mammoth is again. It killed the dragon on its own with almost full health left. Its cool, but its also depressing that they did not make the dragons stronger than a roaming animal.

The simple Dragons are weak, but the Ancient Dragons... man, those fuckers are vicious.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#218  Edited By N7
    @Toxin066: I did that same thing, except I Thu'um'd it off a mountain and about 20 minutes later, I saw its dead body floating down the stream behind me. Fucking hilarious.
    Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Artemesia said:

This moment isn't exactly cool, but I think it's cool how worked up I am over this.

I've been trading with one of the wandering Khajiit since... the beginning, really. The leader of the caravans, Ri'saad. Every time I leave Whiterun(basically my base of operations, I always return there when I'm done exploring) I look to see if he's pitched up tent outside, and I always make sure to leave him with more gold than he had when I showed up. We've run into each other a few times outside of cities just traveling the roads, and I always offer Lydia and I's support for a short ways. We've got this sort of unspoken relationship now. If we're both in the same area, we'll talk a bit, I'll buy some things, travel with him a little to make sure he's safe and then we'll part ways. We're friends. I consider him one, and he considers me one. He's even given me gifts.

I left Whiterun just fifteen minutes ago around dusk and I saw his little campfire and tent, so I happily made my way over there like I always do. But he's not at his usual spot. His Khajiit friends are walking around but Ri'saad is not in his tent, crouched down just inside the entrance to protect himself from the elements. It's empty. It started storming in game as soon as I noticed. I looked around a bit and waited an in game hour, just in case he had fallen behind his compatriots a bit, whether he got distracted or was staying behind to finish a really good deal or I don't know. He's not there.

So I've left Whiterun and I'm running as fast as I can along the roads. Riften first, then Windhelm, and I'll circle my way around all of Skyrim to find him. I don't know if he's dead, but I just gotta find him. I need to make sure he's okay. I can't stand the thought of my fuzzy buddy lying face down in a field somewhere because I didn't accompany him far enough one time.

So, did you find him?

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Talis12

clearing out a dungeon with my sidekick.. while she gave him a headshot with an arrow i stomped em in his face and cut off his head with my hammer.. the head rolled through the room with the arrow sticking out the back of his head on side and his mouth on the other

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By artelinarose

@GetEveryone I'm still looking, I went to bed not long after. I made it to Riften, checking off to the sides of paths as well as the main one.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Artemesia said:

@GetEveryone I'm still looking, I went to bed not long after. I made it to Riften, checking off to the sides of paths as well as the main one.

If/when you find him, update here :)

I love hearing stories about Skyrim, and yours had a touch of narrative to it.

sixpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#223  Edited By sixpin

I happened upon a crossroads at late dusk while riding my horse in search of some action. Curiosity got the better of me when I noticed that there was an abandoned wagon in the middle of the crossroads. I cautiously moved closer, expecting a trap or a lingering murderer. The light from the rising moon revealed a corpse laying near the wagon, confirming my suspicions. Seconds later a group of bandits sprang out from behind the rocks and bushes along the roadside in ambush.

Still mounted, I did a 180 and backtracked a few yards to prep for battle. I dismounted and drew my daggers, primed for a fight, when a frost-breathing dragon swooped down from the sky and froze the bandits in their tracks. I immediately gave chase, despite the possibility of danger from any surviving bandits. I was intrigued that the dragon seemed to not notice me. A short sprint down the road, back to where I had come from, revealed that the dragon had taken an interest in a nearby giant. I closed the gap as the two battled it out, but as I got in position to sneak attack, the dragon leapt back into the air. At this point an angry and injured giant began to flee. Behind me the dragon was once again breathing frost onto the ground killing three wolves and a rabbit in the process. I shouted, then launched a quick volley of arrows in his direction. As we fought I heard shouts coming from behind the massive dragon filling my field of view. A local hunter had joined the fight. I dug my daggers into the dragon's skull and watched as he collapsed and then burst into flame. The hunter seemed impressed with my absorbing the dragon's soul, but I was far too busy healing and watching out for that giant to care.

After catching my breath and healing to full, I spoke with the hunter before making my way back to the road. After looting the various corpses spread across the hillside, I noticed a lone giant stomping off in the distance. "Some other time," I thought, climbing back on my horse to set off for town.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By artelinarose
    No Caption Provided

SUCCESS

It only took four days, but I found my friend! He was hiding just above Rorikstead near a dragon grave I recently fought near. I think Alduin scared him so bad he just wanted to hide in some rocks until I found him.

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By BasketSnake

I've been casting frenzy on a ton of NPC's in whiterun. First that Avencci lady. A minute later a courier comes to me with her testament of 100 gold for me. I cast frenzy on the lady in a family and they butcher her. I cast frenzy on the nurse in the temple of kynareth who starts stabbing the wounded. One of them shouts out loud "LUCKY HIT!" while still down. After she's butchered everyone two guards shows up and kills her. As they're leaving this jesus looking guy comes in from one of the siderooms. I 15x dagger him. Frenzy is too awesome.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Ben_H

Watching my immortal horse kick dragons, giants, and mammoths to death.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#227  Edited By fox01313

Finally got to the drinking contest in Riften tavern, highly entertaining though I want to go through it again with a newer character & also someone who isn't the leader of the thieves guild with such a high skill in speech to better go through this quest with someone who probably can't skip their way through lots of it just in the dialogue. Highly recommended.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#228  Edited By Commisar123

I saw somebody get thrown into the air by a giant

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By NegativeCero

Can't really say I've had that many, but I once shot a Dragon off a mountain, which promptly disappeared but I still got its soul.

definedefydeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By definedefydeny

a dragon landed outside of falkreath, and the townspeople RAN OUT OF THE TOWN and destroyed that dragon...not just guards BUT EVERYONE! i just stood behind them and watched, then afterwards they lined up starying at the bones saying how they couldnt believe it and how shocked they are

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By ArcBorealis

I ran into M'aiq the Liar. Twice.

Glad to see that guy still travelling around Tamriel, dropping some awesome easter eggs and in jokes.

briangodsoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By briangodsoe

@Artemesia: Awesome. I just assumed that maybe he glitched out and disappeared. Dude looks like he's purring.

fistfulofmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 29

#233  Edited By fistfulofmetal
    No Caption Provided

Without a doubt.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By BlinkyTM

When me and my horse fell off of a waterfall and then I watched my character get crushed under my dead horse and float down the river for a few seconds.

Jumping off of Bards Leap was pretty awesome too.

TEHMAXXORZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By TEHMAXXORZ

Two dragons? PFFFFT. How about three along with a dragon priest straight after?

theguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By theguy

@Ben_H said:

Watching my immortal horse kick dragons, giants, and mammoths to death.

Immortal? How?

Marlowefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Marlowefire

Last night while showing my 10 year old daughter the game and how I fitted my character a dragon showed up outside of Dawnstar and she said "let shadowmere fight it" so I did. We wwtched as shadowmere decimated that dragon and as I got back on my horse to ride away another dragon flew down and I proceeded to kill it too. This time the khajit outside of the town helped and once again as I prepared to leave a giant who was apparently pissed of because of all he noise we were making proceeded to teach the khajit a lesson by beating them senseless and throwing one about 300 feet into the air. As the giant walked off. I bet my daughter I could one shot him since I have 30x damage to my sneak daggers. She said "do it".

I killed that giant in one hit. This was all on normal difficulty but right after that my daughter asked if she could make a character and play too. So we spent the next couple of hours guiding her through the beginning. This will be her first RPG outside of a DS game.

This game is awesome.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By fox01313

Want to say finding the Halted Stream Camp (just between Whiterun & the bandit camp nearby to the west), the camp has a mine loaded with iron deposits & on a table was a spell book for transmute which changed all iron ore to silver ore then silver ore to gold ore, great for smithing progress as the jewelry is quite easy to churn out then sell for a decent amount of money.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By artelinarose

@briangodsoe said:

@Artemesia: Awesome. I just assumed that maybe he glitched out and disappeared. Dude looks like he's purring.

He probably was after I told him I spent four whole real life days just looking for him.

Robinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Robinson

I was going through a dungeon I had stumbled upon, that was interesting in that i kept finding dead bandits inside, who had tried to rob it before me, a lot of them. By the time i get to the end i've been encountering far less bandits and far more dungeon enemies, like the undead. I finally reached the end, only to find the two treasure guardians already dead and a rolled letter tucked neatly into a decorative sword holder. The note was from a "friend of mine" who thought we should "discuss things" soon. I was blown away, and i wanted my darn sword. On my way to meet him now....

Kteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Kteven

This may just speak to my gaming ability and how easily pleased I am, but I just had a really cool moment when I realised 95 hours in, there is one guild I have never interacted with and an entire city that I have never visited.

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By SlashDance

Today I saw a rabbit chase a fox. Game of the year.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I watched a little girl watch her dad get eaten by a dragon.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#244  Edited By Sergio

Saw a fox fighting a wolf from a distance. Fox was using frost and wolf was using fire.

Also came upon a horse fighting a bandit.

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By selbie

After having an awesome battle with a Frost Dragon alongside a big friendly giant (who, before the dragon showed up, launched a deer into Oblivion), I watched as a mammoth glitched 100ft into the air and fell to it's hairy demise.

Oh Bethesda, you so crazy!

briangodsoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By briangodsoe

Considering that Ulfric decided to only take like 7 dudes to take Solitude, I decided to call in some backup in the form of a dragon. I sat back and watched my winged friend cook the imperial dogs in their armor as he flew around and perched from building to building. He even gave the Stormcloak army a fairly wide berth. Of course when the last Imperial was human toast and the friendly dragon was getting ready to fly off into the sunset, the Stormcloaks started firing their arrows at him. That's some gratitude. Lucky for them, he was with me so he left their ungrateful asses alone.

ripsaw117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By ripsaw117

This isn't really a spoiler, but sneaking around Black Reach back stabbing and openly fighting an array of undesirables, whilst looking for some "plants"..

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By fox01313

Happy seeing this happen today, at some point in the game there is a point where you do get in conversation with someone that knows the dragon language, while in the conversation the name of the dragon priest mask I had (krosis) was coming up in the conversation that I thought was a nice touch.

Also having maxed stealth on the right side of the skill tree, finding a sleeping dragon on a tower (west of riften somewhere, autumnwatch I believe), putting a 15 point poison on a epic quality sharpened ebony dagger (non-magic) & backstabbing the dragon, watching it fly off then crash down below dead in one hit. Kinda makes up for the other elder dragon found that didn't give a soul when it died.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Clonedzero

i was level 12 or 13, riding up the cliffs between the hotspring fields and the area around riften, you know those narrow paths with steep drop offs?

well i was rushing up those when i saw a dragon, i had a locked shout i really wanted a dragon soul to unlock so i was super eager to kill the thing, so i started riding as fast as possible to catch it. accidently riding off a cliff. my horse died instantly and both my horse and me rolled down the hill helplessly. right as my character got to his feet the bottom of the hill the dragon slammed down directly in front of me and roared in my face. it was awesome, like a scripted event, couldnt have planned that better if i tried. then we had an epic fight. it was just amazing.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By lusence

when lydia got stuck in my butt. funny glitch after leaving my house in whiterun lydi was totally stuck in my model, looked like she was wedged in my butt. couldnt move and had to reload but it was worth it to see her in that sticky situation...

best fight was when i attacked a camp of giants with my mage for the first time. watching a giant send my companion over the rainbow and after a long battle of me running like crazy launching fireballs killing off the giants. only to get stuck with rock behind me to get happy gilmored into the horizon to join my partner... didnt end well but was amazingly fun and exciting. there has got to be a ton of funny youtube videos of getting launched by a giant.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.