Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

The Creation Kit Thread

• 93 results
    fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By fattony12000

Giant Bomber Mods

Chavtheworld - Skryim Shrink Ray!

No Caption Provided

http://www.creationkit.com/Main_Page / http://steamcommunity.com/workshop / http://store.steampowered.com/app/202485/

And thus spake those dread Lords from upon high, and unto us they delivered a weapon of such glory that the very Gods did tremble and weep.

YO! THE CREATION KIT + HIGH RES TEXTURE PACK IS HERE!

Check in the 'Tools' section of your Steam library and download those sweet 40 megabytes of sweet modding goodness.

No Caption Provided

Here's the first batch of sexiness! Just hit the green subscribe button and you will automatically download the mod the next time you launch the game (see above). These links can be clicked on in a normal browser as well.

As with all mods, their use is entirely at your own risk and at your discretion. You can not blame anyone else if your save file gets erased or royally screwed up, or if your face melts, or your dog catches fire or you die in messy exploding chunks.

Have fun!

The Modifications

Fall of the Space Core, Vol. 1

To celebrate the opening of the Steam Workshop for Skyrim, Valve and Bethesda have teamed up to bring you the Portal 2 Space Core mod, which will let the aggressively space-centric little robot tag along on your adventures in Tamriel.

Also, since Skyrim was the only major release of 2011 without Nolan North in it, you should consider this mod a patch to fix that problem. You can now feel free to include Skyrim in the "Nolan North" section of your video game library, which is to say, your video game library.

No Caption Provided

Arrowsmith v3a - Simple Fletching

Arrowsmith allows you to craft arrows in bundles of 50.

House Map Markers by Smakit

Simply adds map markers to be discovered for the 5 cities where homes can be purchased (Markarth, Riften, Solitude, Windhelm, Whiterun).

No Caption Provided

Complete Skyforge

This is a little convenience mod that adds a Smelter, Workbench and Tanning Rack to the Skyforge.

No Caption Provided

Bag of Holding

Adds a Bag of Holding to Skyrim much like Quarn's mod for Oblivion. Favorite the apparel item, equip it, then quickly leave the menu to access your stash.

You'll be given a Bag of Holding apparel item which, when equipped, will allow access to a remote container which you can stow away as much junk as you like. The apparel item can be added as a favorite for easier access.

No Caption Provided

Mark and Recall

Adds Adept Conjuration spells similar to Morrowind's Mark and Recall. You are able to Recall (teleport) yourself back to where you used Mark.

To prevent glitches those spells only work in places, where fast travel would work. Merchants who sell conjuration spells should have it in stock after you reach 50 in conj (may take a day or so for their inventory to restock).

No Caption Provided

Midas Magic - Spells for Skyrim

This mod adds 60+ new and unique spell types. It adds beam, spray and projectile attacks and as summonable player house.

Several reactors are spread around Skyrim. These are used to combine ingredients to create the Midas Magic Spells.

Reactor Locations: The Riverwood Trader / The Midden in the College of Winderhold / Hillgrund's Tomb

The vendor version is a bit behind at the moment. Remember to turn off "Save on Travel" when using the Reactor Version.

Midas Cure Disease

Midas Conjure Pickaxe

Midas Heat Beam

Midas Bug Swarm

Midas Intense Flames

Midas Steam Spray

Midas Force Push (OP)

Midas Frost Beam

Midas Polymorph Hare

Midas Summon Luggage

++

Midas Paralysis Rune (OP)

Midas Meteor

Midas Meteor Storm

Midas Healing Beam

Midas Summon Swarm

++

Midas Nighteye

Midas Entangle

Midas Elemental Bolt

Midas Conjure Dragonling (Animation is Buggy)

Midas Bound Dagger

++

Midas Absorb Health

Midas Avalanche

Midas Transmute Lockpick

Midas Conjure Wispmother

Midas Infernal Blast

++

Midas Soul Syphon

Midas Poison Spray

Midas Summon Shade Warrior

Midas Summon Shade Archer

Midas Summon Shade Lich

Midas Force Pull

Midas Gravity Well

Midas Greater Heat Beam

Midas Greater Frost Beam

Midas Greater Holy Ray

++

Midas Mass Reanimate

Midas Resurrect

Midas Open Lock (5 levels)

Midas Haste

Midas Feather

Midas Imagine Sabercat

++

Midas Blaze of Magnus (For all those KameHameha requesters)

Midas Poison Cloak

Midas Spider Horde

Midas Force Burst

Midas Shapeshift Wolf (Cannot attack while in wolf form)

Midas Conjure Spriggan

++

Midas Summon Starid (Summonable Player House)

Midas Shapeshift Giant (Attacks with 2-handed weapons)

Midas Eldritch Chain

Midas Eldritch Spray

Midas Magma Ball

Midas Force Blast

Midas Force Cloak

Riverwood Smelter

A smelter in Riverwood - right beside your favourite blacksmith!

No Caption Provided

Ragged Flagon Shortcut

Adds a manhole in Riften leading directly to the Flagon, and a ladder from there leading back out to Riften.

No Caption Provided

Rich Merchants

This basic mod increases the amount of gold that certain merchants are carrying. It increases the base level of gold for Apothecaries, Blacksmiths (Orc camps not included), Street Vendors, and vendors who sell spells.

No Caption Provided

Dovahkiin Hideout

This is Dovakiin Hideout, it gives every house in Skyrim a Hideout, the Dovakiin's Hideout. Every house will now include a basement door, look around your house, you will find it. This Hideout is shared between all houses, as long as you have the key for the house.

SkyUI

This mod requires the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE). Get it from http://skse.silverlock.org/.

SkyUI is mod that aims to improve Skyrim's User Interface by making it easier to use with mouse and keyboard, less wasteful of screen space and nicer to look at.

No Caption Provided

Improved Container Names

There are thousands of containers in the game. With this mod you won't need to open them all to discover their contents.

This mod adds the following suffixes • of Produce / • of Reagents / • of Salted Meat / • of Salted Fish / • of Mead

To the following containers • Small Sack / • Sack / • Large Sack / • Barrel

Note that no changes have been made to the contents of containers, only their names have been updated.

No Caption Provided
    katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By katanalauncher

It looks awesome, hope more games use Steam workshop for mods.

Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Adamsons

I have the weirdest boner right now.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By mosdl

Will the graphics mods (ENB for example) be installable from this?

thornie_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thornie_delete

Does anyone know if you can create terrain and fully fleshed out outdoor areas with this kit? Or is it limited to what is already in the world? It would be awesome if we can create something like Morrowind with all of it's landmarks and scenery laid out.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By N7

Do I have to have Skyrim in order to use this?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By musubi

This should be neat. I'll be installing some more mods for sure. I'm not so sure about building anything... not that skilled by any means.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I'm looking forward to this hot shit

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#9  Edited By alistercat

I will likely only build myself my ideal/dream home and maybe a castle in the overworld to connect it but other than that I'll download what I'm sure will be some amazing mods.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gike987

It looks like he is using notepad++ in that video, that is great. No longer do you have to use the crappy text editor that was part of the old tools. The dialogue views also look much less confusing than their old one (not that I will ever use, I'm terrible at writing stories).

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By shiftymagician

@N7 said:

Do I have to have Skyrim in order to use this?

Likely yes. At the very least, Bethesda's editors load up and read all the plugin files that serve as lists to identify all items that are part of the plugin. Skyrim's core files are also described via a particular kind of plugin file (though one that makes the game always load it as an 'essential' file to load in the game) and would be needed to see any of Skyrim's core contents in the editor in the first place.

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Arjuna

How do I download and install these mods? I received the update. I thought there would be some kinda button i could click in Steam or in the Skyrim launcher, but I can't seem to find anything... Can anyone tell me please? :) I'm a bit of a newb to this.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By mikemcn

So is Bethesda just going to sell the mods that do best after X amount of time? Skyrim is the most expensive game they've made and the first to have true mod tools (I think), what are they getting out of all the work and additional money they've used to create the tools, documentation and to get steam to let them use their stuff? Any mods would also devalue future DLC.

thornie_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thornie_delete

@Arjuna said:

How do I download and install these mods? I received the update. I thought there would be some kinda button i could click in Steam or in the Skyrim launcher, but I can't seem to find anything... Can anyone tell me please? :) I'm a bit of a newb to this.

The creation kit has not been released yet, thus no "official" steam mods yet. If you want to mod your game the old fashioned way w/o the steam integration and official tools you can google SKYRIM NEXUS.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Zelyre

@Mikemcn said:

So is Bethesda just going to sell the mods that do best after X amount of time? Skyrim is the most expensive game they've made and the first to have true mod tools (I think), what are they getting out of all the work and additional money they've used to create the tools, documentation and to get steam to let them use their stuff? Any mods would also devalue future DLC.

Nope. If they did sell other people's mods, people would just stop uploading it to Steam and go back to the Nexus exclusively.

First game to have true mod tools? Nope. First Elder Scrolls game to have mod tools? Nope.

The only difference here is that they've made changes, streamlined, and made friendlier the tools that have essentially been the same over Oblivion, FO3, and New Vegas.

What are they getting out of this? A long ass tail for their game. More community ideas that they can put in their future games.

Mods never devalued previous Bethesda titles. In fact, I'd argue quite the opposite. When a new DLC comes out, the first thing you see are people modifying resources for that mod. If you want to use a certain mod that uses those resources, you'll need the DLC. The only DLC mods devalue are trash DLC like horse armor.

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Storms
    @Mikemcn: Bethesda would never sell fan-made mods. Unless you count using them as inspiration for their next game, like they did by integrating popular user-made mods -- like stronger bows -- from Oblivion into Skyrim (one of the reasons they have a devoted fanbase, to the confusion of many -- after all, B-B-BUGS!) 

As Zelyre said, one of BethSoft stchicks has been releasing great mod tools with their games since at least Morrowind. It's what they're known for, aside from making the biggest, most open, most time-sucking games.

What do they get out of it? It's part of the package they sold. They got 60 dollars and more people who are guaranteed to buy their next game because of the experience they had with this one. And, as previously mentioned, the most popular mods show what the users want for the next game.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MrKlorox
    @thornie said:

Does anyone know if you can create terrain and fully fleshed out outdoor areas with this kit? Or is it limited to what is already in the world? It would be awesome if we can create something like Morrowind with all of it's landmarks and scenery laid out.

I'm almost certain you can. If it's like the past ES Construction Sets, it's basically the very set of tools Bethesda used to make the game, except with a more public-friendly user interface. It's essentially like Cryengine Sandbox, except for Skyrim.
    theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By theodacourt

@Adamsons said:

What, like inwards?

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Storms
    @MrKlorox said:
    @thornie said:

I'm almost certain you can. If it's like the past ES Construction Sets, it's basically the very set of tools Bethesda used to make the game, except with a more public-friendly user interface. It's essentially like Cryengine Sandbox, except for Skyrim.
    Yes. You could technically erase and replace everything in the game, so that when you load up "Skyrim", a game of your own making -- "Blarzgretz", for example -- would start playing. I remember a project to do this in Morrowind that never came to fruition and a successful attempt to do it with Oblivion.
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Arjuna

@thornie said:

@Arjuna said:

The creation kit has not been released yet, thus no "official" steam mods yet. If you want to mod your game the old fashioned way w/o the steam integration and official tools you can google SKYRIM NEXUS.

Oh! I see! I wasn't reading the press release closely enough. I thought it was released, but they're just previewing it! Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ulain

@MrKlorox said:

@thornie said:

If for some reason the game world is "full", you could likely still at least make interior cells, and with things like the Spriggan groves, they could still essentially look to be "outside".

First order of business when it releases: Change as many number values as humanly possible. Oh, and spells. Lots of spells.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrKlorox
    @Ulain said:

Oh, and spells. Lots of spells.

Dude yes! Where the hell is my Slow Fall already?
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mikemcn

@Storms said:

@Mikemcn: Bethesda would never sell fan-made mods. Unless you count using them as inspiration for their next game, like they did by integrating popular user-made mods -- like stronger bows -- from Oblivion into Skyrim (one of the reasons they have a devoted fanbase, to the confusion of many -- after all, B-B-BUGS!) As Zelyre said, one of BethSoft stchicks has been releasing great mod tools with their games since at least Morrowind. It's what they're known for, aside from making the biggest, most open, most time-sucking games. What do they get out of it? It's part of the package they sold. They got 60 dollars and more people who are guaranteed to buy their next game because of the experience they had with this one. And, as previously mentioned, the most popular mods show what the users want for the next game.

Yea, i forgot they released the Geck and some other mod tools previously, don't get me wrong, i'm excited abput the Mod stuff, i just get a little nervous when big devs start throwing things at us.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#24  Edited By project343

@Adamsons said:

You mean 'best,' right? The best boner. Because that's what I've got.

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sfighter21

Yo, so n00b mod question. I think I heard somewhere that when the first patch of skyrim rolled out, it kind of "messed with" or didn't "communicate" properly with the modded files (like files downloaded from the nexus). Is this true? Like, I have avoided downloading mods because I thought they would interfere with future patches and even the creation kit. Can anybody confirm or deny this? Thanks.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CL60

@thornie said:

Yes. Oblivion has mods that add Morrowind and Elswyr.

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By shiftymagician

@sfighter21 said:

Yo, so n00b mod question. I think I heard somewhere that when the first patch of skyrim rolled out, it kind of "messed with" or didn't "communicate" properly with the modded files (like files downloaded from the nexus). Is this true? Like, I have avoided downloading mods because I thought they would interfere with future patches and even the creation kit. Can anybody confirm or deny this? Thanks.

Extenders like SKSE or ScriptDragon only work with the versions of Skyrim they were compiled in didn't work for newer versions, so any mods that were using extenders to add extra functionality to the game like SkyUI didn't work properly because of updates. However this is quickly fixed by getting the latest version of said extenders that got compiled to support the new version of Skyrim. Most mods that don't use extenders (basically any normal mod that adds stuff like armours, weapons, items, texture mods etc) are unaffected by the updates.

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sfighter21

@ShiftyMagician: Ok, thanks. So, like texture packs are cool, right?

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By shiftymagician

@sfighter21 said:

@ShiftyMagician: Ok, thanks. So, like texture packs are cool, right?

Definitely. Since texture packs are basically files that have no programming or functionality whatsoever other than just to replace existing textures, you can safely give them a go.

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ulain

@MrKlorox said:

@Ulain said:

Oh, and spells. Lots of spells.

Dude yes! Where the hell is my Slow Fall already?

You just gave me the idea to remake levitate and some Boots of Blinding Speed, or whatever super-dangerous-but-I-can-use-magic-to-bypass-the-bad-part-effect-Boots of Speed.

Is there a set date for the kit release yet? Haven't played the game since December, and I figure I won't bother until this comes out anyway.

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By david3cm

Has anyone used the earlier Bethesda mod tools. I would be interested in giving this a shot since I love user made content, but I have zero experience using modding tools in the past and am wondering if I would be able to actually create anything. So any Oblivion/Morrowind/Fallout modding veterans out there?

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fattony12000

It's heeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

No Caption Provided
    Panpipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Panpipe

They're going to make me re-buy this game on the PC... DAMNIT.

I've never gotten in to a Bethesda game before (not having played Oblivion or Morrowind) and not really liking FO3.

I never thought the lack of mods on the 360 would come back to haunt me.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Bollard

@Fattony12000: Awesome thread! Hope you keep it up to date with new up and coming mods!

I wonder what/if many mods from Skyrim Nexus will move over... Also, do these mods patch themselves automatically like the whole game? It's a pain in the arse to download the new SKSE every time there's a Skyrim patch, and then open up Nexus Mod Manager and try and redownload everything which has a new version... But I need my SkyUI and Quality World Map!

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By fattony12000

@Chavtheworld said:

@Fattony12000: Awesome thread! Hope you keep it up to date with new up and coming mods!

Also, do these mods patch themselves automatically like the whole game?

That's the plan!

From the first post:

Here's the first batch of sexiness! Just hit the green subscribe button and you will automatically download the mod the next time you launch the game (see above). These links can be clicked on in a normal browser as well.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mosdl

@Chavtheworld said:

I wonder what/if many mods from Skyrim Nexus will move over... Also, do these mods patch themselves automatically like the whole game? It's a pain in the arse to download the new SKSE every time there's a Skyrim patch, and then open up Nexus Mod Manager and try and redownload everything which has a new version... But I need my SkyUI and Quality World Map!

I believe the updating is automatic - Skyrim checks for new ones/updates when you run it.

Rohok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rohok

It's amazing how uninformed people are about such a simple phenomenon as Bethesda video game mod tools. It's amazing the kind of knowledge you take for granted because you've been playing their games and using their programs for so long.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Sexy thread is sexy.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#39  Edited By Bollard

@Fattony12000: Sorry man it seems I can't read today :(

@mosdl: Thankssss!

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#40  Edited By Stahlbrand

So glad to have the CK now. I'll have to build myself a simple cabin in the woods to get my 'sea legs' again with modding, but I'm looking forward to all the new stuff that will start flooding out in the next week or so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@david3cm said:

Has anyone used the earlier Bethesda mod tools. I would be interested in giving this a shot since I love user made content, but I have zero experience using modding tools in the past and am wondering if I would be able to actually create anything. So any Oblivion/Morrowind/Fallout modding veterans out there?

Check out the Creation Kit Wiki: http://www.creationkit.com/Main_Page

They've got a bunch of tutorials on basic stuff already, more sure to come soon. Unless you have experience with modeling/texturing, you're gonna have to make do with vanilla resources, but that's still plenty to play around with.

@Fattony12000: Maybe you can link to that on your OP so new modders can check it out.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mosdl

@Panpipe said:

They're going to make me re-buy this game on the PC... DAMNIT.

I've never gotten in to a Bethesda game before (not having played Oblivion or Morrowind) and not really liking FO3.

I never thought the lack of mods on the 360 would come back to haunt me.

It is 33% off right now, though I bet sales will continue all year long.

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Leptok

They left charging for mods a grey area, but I don't have a problem with modders getting a bit of money. Didn't some contributors to Tf2 get a good bit of money for the first round of items? It wouldn't be bethesda selling, it would be Valve.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fattony12000

@InfamousBIG said:

@Fattony12000: Maybe you can link to that on your OP so new modders can check it out.

Done and done, I've also added a couple more mods to the first post. I'll be sure to add more today when I get back from work.

AiurFlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AiurFlux

I'd care about the Steam Workshop stuff, except for the fact that I've already downloaded a pile of mods on Nexus, have their installer, am well versed in using their installer, and don't really care enough to switch. Granted I'll probably have to eventually switch for ease of use and updates, but as of right now the only thing I kind of want is Space Core just because it's so fucking stupid. I already have Midas Magic, texture packs, environment packs, a couple of weapon mods, SkyUI (which is an absolute must), Macho Dragons, Zoidberg Mudcrabs, and the mod that adds roads to the in game map (another absolute must). Unless something major comes out on Steam but not Nexus I don't have much reason to migrate over.

Unless of course it's all automated and I just subscribe to the updates themselves instead of uninstalling, re-downloading, and updating everything else. And more importantly making sure it's all compatible. If Steam does that I might consider it right away, otherwise no real reason for me. Nexus works perfectly fine.

Grimluck343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Grimluck343

@AiurFlux said:

Unless of course it's all automated and I just subscribe to the updates themselves instead of uninstalling, re-downloading, and updating everything else. And more importantly making sure it's all compatible. If Steam does that I might consider it right away, otherwise no real reason for me. Nexus works perfectly fine.

Steam does exactly that.

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Talis12

installed the creation kit yesterday and instantly started working with it.. will be making my own version of the Hideout mod from Nexus but bigger, better and prettier :) its a long time since ive done any game stuff but its coming along nicely so far

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By swoxx

My body is ready, that's what the kids say right?

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

@Swoxx said:

Which kids, and why are you wanting kids to talk about their bodies?

Are you Kevin Bacon?

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By swoxx

@Krakn3Dfx said:

@Swoxx said:

Which kids, and why are you wanting kids to talk about their bodies?

Are you Kevin Bacon?

Guess it's time to pack my things and find a new board to stalk. Damn you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.