What's your Skyrim character's name and race?

• 184 results
#101 Edited by Spartan_Assassin (15 posts) -

Zacherias: A kind-hearted Stormcloak Nord who leads the companions, is the Archmage, and is the richest man on Nirn, he is a descendant of the Champion of Cyrodiil.

Zargonis: A pure evil shadowscale(Argonian) who leads the Dark Brotherhood, he once killed every guard in Skyrim and crushed the Empire for suggesting that he be excuted.

Relise Threeclaw ( proper spelling being Ri' Lise ): A Kajiht prince of Elsweyr who is a master thief; his three "claws" are said to be his fist, his bow, and his tounge; he is kindhearted despit e being a criminal; he leads the Theives Guild.

Altieri Chaosbreather: A dark elf who makes Zargonis seem a model citizen, in death he swears he will rule all the daedric realms and became a god.

Zarenar Pevengius: An Imperial whose only goal is to help the Empire, even if they attempt to take off his head.

Faric Hawker: A Redguard mercenary hired to bring peace to Skyrim and her people.

Kogor: An Orc who was tasked by Malacath with uniting and strengthening the Orc strongholds.

Thromir: A HIgh Elf Thamor agent tasked with weakening mankind so that the Aldmeri Dominion may rule them.

Saltus Tueri: A Wood Elf with unknown goals; he seems to have a fondness of animals that is rare for his kind,he also seems not to care for plant life (which is strange for his kind)

Zabababa Selandas: A Dark Elf Ashlander outcast who is trying to redeem himself by finding a place in Skyrim for his clan.

Staron: A Breton who wishes to become the best Battlemage among all the races.

Zabójca Smoka: A nord whose pure hatred for Dragons overshadows any other asppect of his personality; his name translate from an ancient Nordic langauge into Dragon Killer.

Velehk Sain: Pirate King of the Abecean,a Dremora, he was summoned by the the Dragonborn until the Dragonborn learned how to send him back to Oblivion in exchange for the students of the College of Winterhold that originally summoned him. He is released years later accidently by Staron & Relise. (not an actually playable character just someone I thought I could make a story for).

#102 Posted by AdzPearson (201 posts) -

My character is a female Breton called Eira Wyn Gaeaf (Welsh for 'White Snow of Winter'). She has pale skin, dark eyes and black hair.

#103 Posted by MoseSSesoM (235 posts) -

Kajhiit named Kath.

Played a few other races but thats my main file.

#104 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1782 posts) -

High Elf.

Lord Reaven:

#105 Posted by TinoXtreme (300 posts) -

Im a Wood Elf. Name is Mindast. Went the stealthy, assassin route. Having fun sniping people with arrows and doing x30 damage with daggers. =D

#106 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6788 posts) -

Nord named Strider because I'm the worst at names and Strider/Aragorn is my favorite fantasy character.

#107 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1422 posts) -

Wood Elf sniper named Notch, seemed appropriate and minecraft can't copyright part of a bow!

#108 Posted by Hemmelight (156 posts) -

Nord Sneaky Archer guy, named and modelled after Mikael Akerfeldt :)

Opeth fans will get it.

#109 Posted by wookie912 (23 posts) -

Baxtur Meowmix - Kajhiit Assasin

#110 Posted by CountRockula (398 posts) -

I've got a nord named Prisoner, and not because I goofed up. I actually really liked the idea of my character becoming this legendary heroic demigod that everyone knows only as the prisoner.

#112 Posted by Cyrus_Saren (518 posts) -

Nord named Cyrus

#113 Posted by Lenny (80 posts) -

A Nord named Biggus-Dickus.

#114 Posted by RayL (2 posts) -

1. Redguard named 50 cent

2. Breton named Jason Statham

#115 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

1. Nord, called Ronan.

2. Dark Elf, called Dagoth Indoril.

3. High Elf, called Mannimarco.

4. Argonian, called Killer Croc.

#116 Edited by Spoonman671 (4371 posts) -
@Spoonman671 said:

High Elf- Lelanov Oron (pure mage)
Khajiit-  Ra'Juun-Dar (assassin archer)
Nord- Hrokjor Axe-Shatter (battleaxe warrior)

I've added three more characters.

Redguard- Avars, the Rainwalker (sword and shield)
Dark Elf- Invarys Drevas (dual-wielding swords)
Breton- Esborn Auriene (conjurer)

I try to name all my characters to fit into the world, and follow the naming conventions of their races.  This helps.
#117 Posted by Mattalorian (594 posts) -

Kind of surprised how many people are playing Khajiit! Bethesda has to make the next game take place in Elsweyr.

#118 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1437 posts) -

I got a breton named Seosamh (which is Irish for Joseph) and right now I'm playing a stealth archer.

#119 Posted by Capum15 (4569 posts) -

Female Wood Elf Theif/Assassin - Karen.
Male Breton Mage - Max ('Max Charge' in my head).
Female Breton Mage - Kalia Softwind.
Male Nord Warrior - Volkir Thrashhammer.
Female Redguard Everything - Kharsa Valis (Deep blue eyes, white war paint across one eye, was incredibly tempted to just name her "Muad'dib" because I'm not creative).

Didn't really get into making up non-bland names until the lady mage.

Probably going to make a Male Khajiit next and go punch out some dragons. No idea of the name.

#120 Posted by Revixe06 (38 posts) -

Nord named Revixe.

#121 Posted by bobcat1794 (279 posts) -

Im Apocylese the Imperial

#122 Posted by fisk0 (3268 posts) -

Like my main Oblivion character it's a Nord female named Allena (old Swedish word for Alone, probably the same in other nordic languages - from germanic Allein). I like that name and have occasionally used it in other Bethesda and Black Isle RPG's as well over the years, and it's pretty fitting as you spend most of these games alone.

#123 Posted by darkdragonmage99 (740 posts) -
Argonian named drako  

I didn't realize I was gonna end up being called dragon born the entire game
#124 Edited by RedCricketChase (439 posts) -

@Spartan_Assassin said:

Zacherias: A kind-hearted Stormcloak Nord who leads the companions, is the Archmage, and is the richest man on Nirn, he is a descendant of the Champion of Cyrodiil.

Zargonis: A pure evil shadowscale(Argonlian) who leads the Dark Brotherhood, he once killed every guard in Skyrim and crushed the Empire for suggesting that he be excuted.

Relise Threeclaw: A Kajiht prince of Elsweyr who is a master thief; his three "claws" are said to be his fist, his bow, and his tounge; he is kindhearted despite being a criminal; he leads the Theives Guild.

Altieri Chaosbreather: A dark elf who makes Zargonis seem a model citizen, in death he swears he will rule all the daedric realms and became a god.

Zarenar Pevengius: An Imperial whose only goal is to help the Empire, even if they attempt to take off his head.

Oges: A Breton mercenary hired to bring peace to Skyrim and her people.

Kogor: An Orc who was tasked by Malacath with uniting and strengthening the Orc strongholds.

Thromir: A HIgh Elf Thamor agent tasked with weakening mankind so that the Aldmeri Dominion may rule them.

Saltus Tueri: A Wood Elf with unknown goals, he seems to have a fondness of animals that is excessive even for his kind.

Zabababa Selandas: A Dark Elf Ashlander outcast who is trying to redeem himself by finding a place in Skyrim for his clan.

I love you.

EDIT: My character, at about 225 hours played, is a Khajiit female named Ilaas. You'll know she is around, and after you, when you look down in shock to see the head of an iron arow emerging through your chest. SHE'S SO SNEAKY AND ARROWY.

#125 Posted by Mjdemon (24 posts) -

Playthrough 1 - Prime , Redguard

Playthrough 2= Zeus, Dark Elf

#126 Posted by grahf14 (37 posts) -

I'm an Argonian named Newt

#127 Posted by SteveRodgers (13 posts) -

Redgaurd named Mr.T...dead serious

#128 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

A Nord named....Tebow.

#129 Posted by ajdass1 (16 posts) -

Khajiit named Castelmagno (I had a cat by the same name, and if you are wondering, it is a kind of cheese).

An Argonian named Reginald.

And a High Elf named Felanara.

#130 Posted by Moloney (56 posts) -

Nord named Obediah Molgar.

#131 Posted by Faramir82 (68 posts) -

Nord named Turambar.

#132 Posted by ShockD (2381 posts) -

An Ayrian named Red Malign.

#133 Posted by Neurotic (629 posts) -

Imperial called Anyla.

#134 Posted by Loki9876 (89 posts) -

High Elf

Samael

#135 Posted by The_Tolman (424 posts) -

@JusticeJanitor: Mines a Nord named Eddard Stark...

#136 Posted by ImaTreee (209 posts) -

Dumbledore the High Elf o___o

#137 Edited by Canteu (2814 posts) -

I name every character I play, Cunt. This is true for every game that lets me (unless they have a default canon name).

Pokémon white was the first of the pokémons to not let me do this, so i called it Cunt♀

#138 Posted by FLStyle (4395 posts) -

I created a female Redguard called Ramona Flowers who looks nothing like Ramona Flowers. I like the name and Mary Elizabeth Winstead, I may make it a permanent name for any character I create.

#139 Posted by JJOR64 (18782 posts) -

An Orc named Jungongo. Name him after my main dude in WoW which was also an Orc

#140 Posted by Stahlbrand (835 posts) -

So far I've played my three mains from Oblivion, what can I say, I stick with my favourite characters.

Stahlbrand - male Nord - 'barbarian' class, 2h-hammers, light armor, never sneaking, rare follower use. For side-quests, map exploration, free-form gameplay, and main quest

Malæna - female Breton - 'mage' Destruction/Conjuration/Alteration, no physical weapons, rolls with Borgakh the Steel Heart. Mage's guild quest, main quest (in prog), thane in every town

Rhanjiit - male Kahjiit - 'thug' class, hand-to-hand, sneak attack, some archery, no friends. For Thieves' Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

#141 Edited by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

Kirino Gavar - male Dark Elf - warrior/assassin, two katanas, bow, sneak, light armor. lvl 51 and I've done most quests (leader of all guilds).

#142 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1348 posts) -

Leif Valkarson, Nord, looks a bit like Sean Bean.

#143 Posted by Kri0s (77 posts) -

Redguard- Krios

#144 Posted by MrSlapHappy (172 posts) -

I have one female Wood Elf named Zora

Now that I have finished the main quest with her I am going to start again with a Nord Warrior named Dragon Rapist see related link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv1VWb6nLK0

#145 Posted by jillsandwich (761 posts) -

I named my Argonian character(my main, lizardmen for life) Gigantoops Crouchosaurus.

My Khajiit is named Baby Cakes.

#146 Posted by N7Joker (13 posts) -

Female Argonian named Anoir.

#147 Edited by AiurFlux (899 posts) -

Bjorn Bjornski. He's a Nord. A big Nord. A big burly stong Nord that likes smashing shit with hammers.

He also walks around in just a loincloth just cause that's how he rolls.

#148 Posted by bartok (2371 posts) -

Kahjit named Katmandude

#149 Posted by Brendan (7509 posts) -

Nord archer named Lord Strongbow.

Think about it.

#150 Posted by BombKareshi (996 posts) -

Khajiit named Cinderkat. Saved the world, he did.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.