tireyo's Zelda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina (Wii Shop) review

• tireyo wrote this review on .
  • tireyo has written a total of 26 reviews. The last one was for Pushmo

The best Virtual Console game you'll ever see.

Absolutely no words can describe how good this game is.  The game literally sucks you in as soon as you grab the controller and start the game.   This is the most epic and without a doubt the best game I have ever played.  The storyline is absolutely captivating, and it leaves you curious and wanting to see more.  The graphics may not be the best out there, but I'm here to tell you that graphics are not everything, gameplay is.  The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a game of substance, length, and lasting appeal even when you are finished and not playing it anymore.  It's hard for me to pick it back up for a second time, because it's hard to re-experince the action all over again.  At least there are memories.  The music in the game can be haunting, atmospheric, delightful, and suits the mood of the game.  Some boss fights can be pretty easy, but some can be very hard!  I should not have to say what score I give this, because it's obvious that anyone who reads this knows the answer.  I can't really find anything wrong with this game, and graphics don't make a game as I said before!  If you have $10 left in Wii Points, I couldn't recommend anything better than The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  If you are new to playing games or the Zelda series, then you are very lucky!  $10 for this game is pratically a steal.  So what are you waiting for?  If you haven't played this game, you are definitely missing out and wasting time on reading opinions on this game!  Do not hesitate on getting this!