Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Order: 1886

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 20, 2015

A third-person shooter set in a steampunk-themed alternate timeline, with a dash of the supernatural. Developed by Ready at Dawn Studios for the PlayStation 4.

Are you pre-ORDERing The Order:1886?

• 54 results
    AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By AcidBrandon18

Poll Are you pre-ORDERing The Order:1886? (243 votes)

Yes, it looks really pretty and can't be terrible. Right? 8%
    No, pre-ordering games is never a good idea. Wait for the review. 92%

I was curious on how many of you duders were planning on pre-ordering The Order: 1886. My expectations aren't terribly high as they have showed very little of the game, but it looks gorgeous and should at least be good or moderately generic. It also seems like the first big Sony 1st party title out this year and I'm sure it'll be the talk of the week during its release. And since I love being up to date on the topics of the gaming world I'll be pre-ordering it. What about you duders?

• 
    bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

...You know you can cancel pre-orders right?

I pre-order a lot of stuff. If it turns out to be bunk I either get my money back or move it to another pre-order.

Pre-ordering doesn't mean you can't wait a day or two to see feedback and reviews.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I would only preorder a game which I know I need to play regardless of whether they meet expectations (eg. Persona 5, the next Mass Effect, MGS5).

The Order in no way fits into that category.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

B applies to every game ever, no matter the game.

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hada pre-order on Amazon but I just cancelled it. I'm interested in the game but the price wasn't going down at all so I wouldn't lose anything by waiting to see how it goes. I just wasn't seeing enough to convince me it was going to do the business for me, I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.