count_zero's The Saboteur (Xbox 360) review

Fun pulpy Nazi-face-punching action

I'm finally returning to do video game reviews, with a look at Pandemic Studios last game, The Saboteur.

So, I bring up William Grover-Williams in the review - an article on wikipedia about him can be found here. His life story is really impressive, and pretty clearly is the model for Sean Devlin, though Devlin's story ends happier - Grover-Williams was eventually captured and died in a concentration camp.

Other reviews for The Saboteur (Xbox 360)

A Fun, Albeit Flawed Ride Through 1940's Paris 0

Games taking place in World War II are nothing new. We’ve all stormed the beaches of Normandy and pushed into Berlin countless times. But how often do players get the chance to sabotage the Nazi’s plans from within with a few sticks of dynamite and a disguise? The Saboteur from Pandemic Studios attempts to capitalize on this idea with the option to sneak or blast your way through the Nazi regime.  The final product ends up offering a fun, though flawed experience.      You play as Sean Devlin, a...